TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is why you have insurance!!!

kobraken

I am a new (2011) Shelby owner, thanks to my son wrecking my 07 Grabber Orange GT. Wasn't his fault, lady rear ended him. Took the I settlement and went shopping.

2011 Shelby GT 500 Black with Red stripes. Let the mods begin!!!!

I will upload pics as soon as I can.

My first question is, when I registered the car here, it said there were two previous owners, my car has some interesting parts already on the car and I would like to find out their story. Any thoughts? Thanks,Ken

Congrats on the new one and sorry abou the last one.

When I purchased mine, I asked my sales person about the previous owner. He called the previous owner and the previous owner told the salesperson to give me his number. I called and had a great conversations with the person.

Could try that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I posted, work got crazy. I talked to my sales guy and so far all leads have been coming up empty. Here is my first question,First I'm not even remotely thinking that my car is a super snake. But somebody went to a lot of trouble and expense to make it look like one and I'd love to know the story.