TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Wrist Watch Collectors Out There?

Now that I'm working the entire Blancpain Lamborghini Super Trofeo series, I thought it would be nice to have something to support the main series sponsor. Heck, I'd never heard of Blancpain. I thought it was a pen company or something. Anyhow, when I went to look at some of their watches..........well, that's nice and all, but I guess I will not be wearing one of their watches to the races. I just can't stomach that price when I have so many car projects going on. Maybe someday, but not now.

Yes, they were found a good neighborhood. The winder seems to be a real good quality. I'm not sure how all the functions of it work. each one of the four has a three way switch side to side the middle is off with a push button off to the side of each switch. At the bottom of each switch has a four position code switch that you set from one to six. I have no idea of how any of it works other than the basic function. I plugged it in and they all started rotating at different times. never seen one or even knew they existed. I do like the Monaco Tag Heuer 24 Calibre 36 with the blue and orange strips, not sure how this work. Looks like speedometers on each side of the hands. It will be fun researching and finding how all work and function.

I have a 4 watch winder, the switches you reference are set based on the type of watch, some turn more often then others. I would try to find a manufacturer name on it and google it, you should be able to get the instructions.

I have around 18 in total, these are my daily go to's,

20160326_165834_resized.jpg

The round Bering's are my favorite, nice and light... The Nixons are ok but I have one that that has been repaired three times from daily use...

One of my nicest,

20160326_162054_resized.jpg

This is our family "G" ring!! Dad and brother have one too...

ringone.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'll chime in. I am a watch guy as well. Have 2 Rolex's......wait a minute: 2013 41MM 18k/SS was a bonus, yes really and the other one was a splurge after a stock market kill! The others are Invicta, love them and various others. Love watches.

Here's a shot of my super rare, 1970 Heuer Monaco, a classic chronograph, which is the same watch worn by Steve McQueen in LeMans. Also included is a photo with some of the vintage Rolex GMT-MASTERs in my collection.

Nice collection, uhhh I mean awesome collection!

I have Timex IronMan, and a dress watch the wife bought me years ago, and I don't remember off-hand what the brand is, but it's one of those better names and it charges by light, so that's kinda cool. And no, I'm not wearing either one right now, I don't wear a watch at the office.

I have Timex IronMan, and a dress watch the wife bought me years ago, and I don't remember off-hand what the brand is, but it's one of those better names and it charges by light, so that's kinda cool. And no, I'm not wearing either one right now, I don't wear a watch at the office.

:hysterical: