TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Breakfast - Central Florida Chapter Breakfast November 2015

07gt500conv

What time are we supposed to show up at the event location?

Freds Market Restaurant 2120 Harden Blvd opens at 6. Kekes 3615 S Florida Ave opens at 7. Both are about 12 to 17 mins from the event, if Joe is leading please add 20 min, LOL just kidding Joe

Both appear to have ample parking.

I personally would like to go to someplace that opens at 6ish cause.....when this group gets together the conversations go on & on & on.

Freds Market Restaurant 2120 Harden Blvd opens at 6. Kekes 3615 S Florida Ave opens at 7. Both are about 12 to 17 mins from the event, if Joe is leading please add 20 min, LOL just kidding Joe

I personally would like to go to someplace that opens at 6ish cause.....when this group gets together the conversations go on & on & on.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I'm open to whatever you guys want to do. Hans is having the tent delivered and setup on Wednesday so it will be there for the duration. I know Hans and Jim are camping at the event so maybe they can start setting up early and have the food to be cooked there already. I have a portable coleman road mate grill I can bring. Maybe some others can bring something similar. We can do eggs and bacon, toast, maybe fry some potatoes/hash browns. Someone can bring a couple boxes of coffee, Juice, maybe donuts, muffins, etc.

I'll check with Hans to see if the tent guy can provide tables and chairs. We would want that for the weekend anyway I would think.

There were five of us at the GTG saturday that talked this over. We all had the same thoughts about the Breakfast cookout and that was that we want to stop and eat before we get there. We're not trying to diminish the cookout for those who want to have it, it's just not our cup of tea.

So Vic,

Where are we going???? :shrug:

Just talked to the people at Freds to find out things . They actually open at 7 on Saturday, not sure where i saw 6am. They are a buffet style restaurant, although they will do eggs to order. The line has all sorts of of breakfast goodies and some you would not expect . "Yes", Jim, they do have BACON.

I told them that we would be a group of between 10 to 15 and i would call the day before to verify things.

So.... that's that

Just talked to the people at Freds to find out things . They actually open at 7 on Saturday, not sure where i saw 6am. They are a buffet style restaurant, although they will do eggs to order. The line has all sorts of of breakfast goodies and some you would not expect . "Yes", Jim, they do have BACON.

I told them that we would be a group of between 10 to 15 and i would call the day before to verify things.

So.... that's that

So whats the address??? :whistling:

Not to mention it takes forever for some people who will go unnamed (Vic) to make a decision on what they want to order. ha ha

So.... that's that

You may want to rethink your 10 to 15.... :airquote:

Not to mention it takes forever for some people who will go unnamed (Vic) to make a decision on what they want to order. ha ha

It's not that it takes time to make a decision on what to order, it's steeling myself for the let down of finding out they don't have "Pumpernickel" for toast.

BTW meet at DD and leave for Lakeland at 5:30ish.

​I could use a little more info. I see that some are camping. I am interested in a hotel (my wife only camps holiday inn style). Anyone else doing that and of so where? I would be there Friday and Sat night and include me in the breakfast count please .

Bob