TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2015 Pics

JeffJ

Jeff,

So good to see you both! Thanks for sharing the pics.

To all Shelby forum members. Terlingua is a truly unique event. I know everyone sez their event is unique, but do ask anyone who comes. We have a combination of Shelby and Bill Neale/TRT history, a truly one of a kind location, great scenery, relaxed atmosphere, small size, etc that makes us one to attend.

ALL Shelby enthusiasts are welcome.

We start alumni registration January 1 of each year. Then we start first time registration March 1 each year.

PLEASE email me if you are interested. I keep a list of all first timers and then send notes starting March 1 as we have space. We do fill each year, but also have some room for first timers each year due to family obligations, life events etc.

I or any board member can provide more information. Please feel free to email me with questions or to get on the interested list.

vorpl8@yahoo.com

www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com

David

Jeff,

So good to see you both! Thanks for sharing the pics.

To all Shelby forum members. Terlingua is a truly unique event. I know everyone sez their event is unique, but do ask anyone who comes. We have a combination of Shelby and Bill Neale/TRT history, a truly one of a kind location, great scenery, relaxed atmosphere, small size, etc that makes us one to attend.

ALL Shelby enthusiasts are welcome.

We start alumni registration January 1 of each year. Then we start first time registration March 1 each year.

PLEASE email me if you are interested. I keep a list of all first timers and then send notes starting March 1 as we have space. We do fill each year, but also have some room for first timers each year due to family obligations, life events etc.

I or any board member can provide more information. Please feel free to email me with questions or to get on the interested list.

vorpl8@yahoo.com

www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com

David

Email sent David.....

Best,

Jim

Cant wait until we can make it!!

Good to hear from you!

If you are interested, drop me a line at vorpl8@yahoo.com

We start alumni registration Jan 1 and New participants March 1. If I know you are interested I will put you on the list for notification - no obligation but holds a place.

Besides you have a bunny we need to see!

David

Edited by VorpalBunny

ITs on the bucket list...one day

Good to hear from you!

If you are interested, drop me a line at vorpl8@yahoo.com

We start alumni registration Jan 1 and New participants March 1. If I know you are interested I will put you on the list for notificatiosn - no obligation but holds a place.

David