TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ok I'm freaking out!!!!

a1machinista1

We first looked at the car a couple weeks ago. I took the test drive and drove it liked I owned it... my heart never skipped a beat.I took a friend for a short ride nothing too aggressive but oh so fun... NOTHING, no missed heart beats, no flutters... NOTHING. I just went outside and it's 11:30 pm and about 80 degrees. I stand looking at this thing, this beautiful black machine shining in the moon light and I get light headed, my heart starts thumping in my chest and I think to myself, why? Why us? What have we done to be so blessed to own this beautiful car. I've been a Shelby fan for many years and have always thought what it would be to own one........Its nothing like I ever thought, It's oh so much better!!! Holy sheet

We first looked at the car a couple weeks ago. I took the test drive and drove it liked I owned it... my heart never skipped a beat.I took a friend for a short ride nothing too aggressive but oh so fun... NOTHING, no missed heart beats, no flutters... NOTHING. I just went outside and it's 11:30 pm and about 80 degrees. I stand looking at this thing, this beautiful black machine shining in the moon light and I get light headed, my heart starts thumping in my chest and I think to myself, why? Why us? What have we done to be so blessed to own this beautiful car. I've been a Shelby fan for many years and have always thought what it would be to own one........Its nothing like I ever thought, It's oh so much better!!! Holy sheet

You sir, have the sickness.........................enjoy!

There is no cure, but it can be managed with routine and liberal amounts of 91+ octane and open blacktop, preferably with equal amounts of left and right apexes. Known side effects are elevated appetite for modifications including but not limited to larger brakes, sticky rubber, copious horse power, a flat torque curve, and an empty bank account. Please consult your attorney for excessive quantities of moving violations. The most successful treatment includes a generous and understanding significant other and involvement with both local on online support group of those with the same affliction.

Congratulations on your diagnosis!

Edited by EL SHELBY

Congrat`s on your new ride , you have been bitten by a Snake not to worry its all good.

There is no cure, but it can be managed with routine and liberal amounts of 91+ octane and open blacktop, preferably with equal amounts of left and right apexes. Known side effects are elevated appetite for modifications including but not limited to larger brakes, sticky rubber, copious horse power, a flat torque curve, and an empty bank account. Please consult your attorney for excessive quantities of moving violations. The most successful treatment includes a generous and understanding significant other and involvement with both local on online support group of those with the same affliction.

Congratulations on your diagnosis!

I can relate to all of the above! Welcome to the family!

Beautiful car, welcome to the family.

If you have not registered your new mistress yet with the Shelby American Unified Registry please do so. There is a link in my signature line below.

Again, welcome to the family. Tons and tons of useful information and knowledge here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...