TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rock And Brews Cruise In

07gt500conv

Team Shelby, Central Florida Chapter is excited to announce an extended relationship with Rock and Brews Restaurant in Oviedo, Florida! Rock and Brews will host Team Shelby for a monthly Saturday afternoon Lunch/dinner and serve as our home base. Rock and Brews will provide reserved parking, reserved patio seating, and appetizers! We plan to fill the parking lot with as many Shelby, Cobra, Roush, Saleen, Mach 1, and Bullitt Mustangs as we can possibly find!

Note: First Cruise in we had 18 Shelby's alone, all total 48 Mustangs!! :yahoo:

DATE: June 27, 2015

Sorry for the late notice, thought I posted it a few weeks ago.

Team Shelby, Central Florida Chapter is excited to announce an extended relationship with Rock and Brews Restaurant in Oviedo, Florida! Rock and Brews will host Team Shelby for a monthly Saturday afternoon Lunch/dinner and serve as our home base. Rock and Brews will provide reserved parking, reserved patio seating, and appetizers! We plan to fill the parking lot with as many Shelby, Cobra, Roush, Saleen, Mach 1, and Bullitt Mustangs as we can possibly find!

Note: First Cruise in we had 18 Shelby's alone, all total 48 Mustangs!! :yahoo:

DATE: June 27, 2015

Sorry for the late notice, thought I posted it a few weeks ago.

But, but, but you wont be there on June 27????

Jim.

You are correct, I will not be there, but I post events to Team Shelby, South Atlantic Region, Central Florida Chapter regardless if I am attending.

I am not in charge of the event, our director Larry Beach will take care of event day.

I just try to help post events and show up...

Getting ready to :tim_hahn: