TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Directors

Hello all! I would like to formally introduce myself. I'm James Morgan and I am now the Mississippi Valley Region's Director. I am very excited about this opportunity to coordinate events within the Region for all of the Shelby owners and fans to enjoy. I envision us having a good mixture of track events, car shows and even cruise-ins. However, we have a large Region and I cannot do it alone! That's why we now have a great team of State Directors to help co-ordinate events on a more local level. Let's get ready to have some fun!

Summary with updates:

Team Shelby Mississippi Valley Region representatives are as follows:
Regional Director: James Morgan (Morgan19d)
Kentucky State Director: John Carson (KY GT500)
Tennessee State Director: Danny Barnes (gt.500.horseplay)
Alabama State Director: Lawrence Taylor-Duncan (SoScary)
Mississippi State Director: Brad Page (HISSPWR)

Edited by Morgan19d

We're going to be working together to get things scheduled and events going. Let's get active!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am honored to announce that James has appointed me as the State Director for Alabama! I am so looking forward to stirring things up in my part of the region. We have a lot of Shelbys here! I've actually been a member of TS South Atlantic for almost 3 years so I am new on the Mississippi Region. I'm looking forward to working with you guys!

SoScary with my Display Stand

Edited by SoScary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, guys! I'm very excited to get MS up and rolling. I love everything car show, cruise-in, Mustang, and of course, SHELBY! I live in the capitol city of Jackson, or just outside thereof, but grew up in the Meridian area. I'm looking forward to MS events, TSMVR events, and overall TS events.

Thanks again!

Hi folks. My name is John Carson and I've been appointed as State Director for Kentucky. Hope to get things going in this area. Any of our members in this area feel free to chime in on any ideas you may have and we'll see if we can get something going.

I enjoy shows and HPDE track days with my Shelby.

Look forward to see what we can come up with in the future for our group, Team Shelby Mississippi Valley.

image.jpeg

• 3 months later...