TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Important Meeting !

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an important and exciting meeting (automobile related) the 28th of this month in Corona, Ca. Will be able to provide more details late on the 28th or the 29th. Wish me success !

Wishing success!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. Two parts. First: Respecting the fact that this is a Shelby Forum, I have to refrain from providing delicate or sensitive details about my visit other than I was impressed with what I saw and I thought it went well. Second: I did buy a car while I was there. Google on Saleen George Follmer edition, and you'll find several articles pertaining to unveiling of this "Heritage Edition" car. One of the articles shows pics at both Laguna Seca, and Pebble Beach. The car shown is the one I bought. Car 001, Prototype to some degree, slightly different in several ways to the other 9 cars that were built. 495 HP, naturally aspirated, red line to 7900 rpm.Should be pretty cool sitting next to my 2007 Parnell Jones Edition. You're all welcome to give me your thoughts.

Edited by cmcmotorworks