TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sign In

1sgt

Being on the forum doesn't make you a member.

On the left side, just below the profile pic, you'll see some people have a "Team Shelby Member" medallion.. Those are paid members

If you've paid and don't have that, then that would be an error, and I'm sure it will get sorted out.

Correct, just having a login on the web site does not make you a full Team Shelby Member. There is an annual fee to be a Team Shelby member. What you receive for the fee far outweighs the fee itself if you ask me. Below is the link which guides you to what you get with a paid membership.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum-110/announcement-54-join-team-shelby/

Did you receive your membership kit when you paid for 2015? If not, you may want to contact Shelby to check the status of your membership. Since there is no medallion under your name, you membership is not showing as active.

This is from the message from Tracey in the T-shirt Thread, you may want to try this:

If you have any concerns or questions regarding your kit, feel free to contact Jeremy at 702-405-3500 (option 2) or jeremys@shelbyamerican.com.

Since there is no medallion under your name, it's pretty obvious that you are not being shown as a paid member as we have addressed above. Have you contacted SAI to see if they are showing you as a paid member to try and resolve? Once you see the medallion under your name, you will have full member privileges and be able to see the news letters.

What does Team Shelby do with the membership money?

AK.

Probably not much, after they pay for the items in the membership kit. I think the yearly fee should be closer to $100.00 so that there is extra to go towards the Shelby foundation and maybe even start something to get our youth involved in Shelby American at a young age, keeping them off the streets and out of the malls at the same time. Team Shelby Jr. Memberships for underprivileged kids.

Probably not much, after they pay for the items in the membership kit. I think the yearly fee should be closer to $100.00 so that there is extra to go towards the Shelby foundation and maybe even start something to get our youth involved in Shelby American at a young age, keeping them off the streets and out of the malls at the same time. Team Shelby Jr. Memberships for underprivileged kids.

+ 100.

I'd probably pay for the membership if it went to something like that. As for the free stuff, I could get most of that on eBay. I paid in 2010 and thought it was pretty much a waste of my money. Then again, I do live in Alaska and we don't have many Shelby events up here.

I do not mind the membership fee as appears to go to the items sent and processing fee. I expect that it helps maintain this web site as well since this is TS site, not a SA site. I send my donations for the Foundation directly to them in Gardena. Perhaps some of the funds help maintain the Heritage Collection and staff. It would be good to know the answer, not speculate. I would appreciate it if it helped to maintain a data base for the Las Vegas SA produced cars registry which we have been led to believe exists, but to which we have no member access to any data.

:cool:

Archived