TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Georgia Gtg

07gt500conv

Hey Fellas / Ladies.

I am going to be traveling thru Atlanta on April 17th (Friday evening) and stopping in Atlanta...

Would love hang with some Shelby owners for some adult beverages, talking Shelby's and telling some lies :hysterical:

Should be in Atlanta around 7 PM near your meet up some of the Varsity..

Steve (grsybtch) said there was a Hooters (or some type of sports bar) in the vicinity.

Anyone want to meet up...

Not being from the area, depending on one of you to make a suggestion of a meet up...Twin Peaks, Hooters, Winghouse???

Post up some ideas and lets see those Shelby's out and about.

I'll add this to our calendar. I'm sure we could work something out. Some members may be heading the other direction down to Pony Wars in southern Georgia. Steeda is hosting an event day there on the 18th with a pre-event meet and greet the night of the 17th.

Do you know exactly where you'll be staying or are you just driving through downtown around that time?

Are you talking about the Twin Peaks up in Kennesaw or the one in Buckhead ?

Kyle, i think he said he's got a room near the Varsity @ Towncenter.

I looked around to see if anything was going on that night in that area and the only thing i could find was a cruise in at Hooters in Kennesaw

The twin peaks near Kennesaw probaly does have a parking lot, the one in Buckhead I've been to before and it only has a parking garage nearby for you to park in unless you get the valet spots up front. But you're typically competing with Ferraris, Lamborginis, Astons, and Maseratis for those spots.

I'm totally down for that, but there are multiple Varsity's within Atlanta. The one you came to for the last event was on the far North side of town, but I need to know the hotel you're staying at so we can get some people into the right part of town.

Sorry, I only know one Varsity and that is where I meet you..but address to hotel is below.

750 Cobb Place Blvd. NW , Kennesaw, GA, US, 30144

If it more convienent to meet somewhere else, I down for that...whatever is easier for the group...I can drive...and meet everyone...

Thanks for all your help

Archived