TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Georgia!!!

grsybtch

Didn't get a count on Shelbys yesterday, but the turnout was Awesome!!

146 total cars and had to have been close to 20 Shelbys! :rockon:

As I said yesterday, this will be our primary means of communication.

Post up ideas for meets, cruises, shows or events! :peelout:

Post up ideas for meets, cruises, shows or events! :peelout:

If you do a track day at AMP, Road Atlanta, or Roebling I would come join you guys. Also would be interested in a spirited drive through the North GA and Western NC mountains.

Viper, I am certain that there will be some driving days planned through the mountains within the next month or so.

There may be a plan to try and plan to try and attend the Steeda event in Valdosta in April. Waiting to get some more info from one of the group members as I haven't seen the details on it personally.

Viper, I am certain that there will be some driving days planned through the mountains within the next month or so.

There may be a plan to try and plan to try and attend the Steeda event in Valdosta in April. Waiting to get some more info from one of the group members as I haven't seen the details on it personally.

Cool. Valdosta is too much of a hike for me, but anything North of ATL would be doable.

I'm sunburned. Silly ginger coming out of winter hibernation and forgetting the sunscreen.

-steve

Wow! If my wife didn't get burned, I didn't think anyone could!

She must have hid in the shade all day :hysterical:

I fried the top of my head last month so remembered a little dab of sunscreen this time around.

Viper, any actual driving events we do will most likely be held in the North Georgia / SC mountains. I know of some good routes around there and another member who rides bikes a lot is familiar with a number of good routes as well.

Viper, any actual driving events we do will most likely be held in the North Georgia / SC mountains. I know of some good routes around there and another member who rides bikes a lot is familiar with a number of good routes as well.

Sounds good. I used to ride my motorbikes all through North GA and Western NC as well. Had a good run in the GT500 last fall from Jasper, GA up past Elijay and then down 60 to 180 up to the Richard B Russell Pkwy down to Helen. Then turned North and meandered my way to Highlands, NC. If you fellas want to impress your wives, that is a fun route and then stay at the Old Edwards Inn and Spa. Highlands is not cheap, but it is definitely worth going to.

Here's some of the info and a few pics for the Steeda Pony Wars in Valdosta, GA 17-18 Apr.

Friday Night Meet and Greet Saturday Morning Meet Up
Holiday Inn Valdosta Steeda Valdosta
1805 West Hill Avenue 2019 Steeda Way
Valdosta, GA 31601 Valdosta, GA 31601
Phone: 229-244-1111 Phone: 1-800-950-0774
Saturday Track/Show Events
South Georgia Motorsports Park
2521 U.S. 41
Cecil, GA 31627
Phone: 229-896-7000
thumbs_img_8956.jpgthumbs_img_9124.jpgpony_wars_hero_banner_homepage.jpg
Dario Orlando and the Steeda staff always put on a great event! Saturday starts off with a tour of the Steeda production and distribution facility and then a cruise up to SGMP! You can count on having fun and meeting a lot of other Mustang owners.

Here's some of the info and a few pics for the Steeda Pony Wars in Valdosta, GA 17-18 Apr.

Friday Night Meet and Greet Saturday Morning Meet Up

Holiday Inn Valdosta Steeda Valdosta

1805 West Hill Avenue 2019 Steeda Way

Valdosta, GA 31601 Valdosta, GA 31601

Phone: 229-244-1111 Phone: 1-800-950-0774

Saturday Track/Show Events

South Georgia Motorsports Park

2521 U.S. 41

Cecil, GA 31627

Phone: 229-896-7000

thumbs_img_8956.jpgthumbs_img_9124.jpgpony_wars_hero_banner_homepage.jpg
Dario Orlando and the Steeda staff always put on a great event! Saturday starts off with a tour of the Steeda production and distribution facility and then a cruise up to SGMP! You can count on having fun and meeting a lot of other Mustang owners.

Links to more info:

http://www.steeda.com/ponywars/

https://www.facebook.com/events/350574331795583

Had a great day with two owners out at the Mustangs Unlimited show. Both Rick and Larry have exceptionally nice rides, and much like myself, Larry's 2012 is his daily driver. Met a few other owners including a black on black KR owner and our e-mail list is now hovering just shy of 40 owners.

IMG_20150315_112704_zpsbqsrov7z.jpg

Archived