TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Introducing The Shelby Performance Center!

CaitlinC

Are you looking to make your Ford Mustang or Raptor EXTRA special, but don't need a whole package upgrade?

Introducing the Shelby Performance Center, Shelby's very own performance upgrade shop. For inquiries and information, this is Brian Turner (pictured below), our Shelby Performance Center liaison. He is standing by to help you understand the best Shelby Performance Parts and upgrades to make your car or truck stand out from the crowd!

SAI_6419_ts.jpg

To get in touch with Brian, email him directly at briant@shelbyamerican.com. You can also reach him at Shelby Performance Parts toll-free, 844-283-5750. The SPC's working hours are Mon-Fri 6am-4:30pm PST, and Sat 8am-4:30pm PST.

I thought that Shelby already had this and would perform upgrades to pretty much any car make / model. Maybe I missed something.

You're thinking of the Speed Shop we had at the Speedway location which didn't survive the move to the new location.

Steve

OK, thanks.

Does SAI still have the "Mod Shops"? Does Florida have one? I knew they were talking about possibly letting Orlando Mustang be a Mod Shop but don't know if it ever happened.

I think each and everyone one of us that owns a Shelby has our own little Shelby mod shop. It may not be licensed or certified, but we sure have fun. That's what it is all about !

Thank you for the information.

OK. All joking aside. Here are just a few: New location close to the LV strip. International market penetration and awareness ( which can only help the value of all are Shelby cars ). New Shelby GT model ( stunning improvement over even the new Ford GT350 ). New performance mod shop. 50th anniversary cobra sellout. I could keep going. Just a few highlights !

My question must not have been clear enough:

Give me some examples of why I would choose to go to this "new" shop.

Is it like any other local place that will order and install parts, except it's farther away and likely more expensive?

Supposing I wanted Bilstein dampers and struts, and supposing I had a free morning in Las Vegas. Could I call in, make an appointment, read a magazine for an hour or two, and drive out with what I wanted? How much for the labor?

That's the kind of examples I was asking for.

How did I do, this time?

My question must not have been clear enough:

Give me some examples of why I would choose to go to this "new" shop.

Is it like any other local place that will order and install parts, except it's farther away and likely more expensive?

Supposing I wanted Bilstein dampers and struts, and supposing I had a free morning in Las Vegas. Could I call in, make an appointment, read a magazine for an hour or two, and drive out with what I wanted? How much for the labor?

That's the kind of examples I was asking for.

How did I do, this time?

Okay, here's two good reasons. 1- Experience ! Unparralled experience in Ford product modifications (most notably Mustangs, Raptors) due to hands on, in house performance parts development, thousands of installations, and how they integrate best in our cars ! 2-Schedule a trip to Las Vegas, drop off your car, go to the strip and return for your car whenever. Remember what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas !

Okay, here's two good reasons. 1- Experience ! Unparralled experience in Ford product modifications (most notably Mustangs, Raptors) due to hands on, in house performance parts development, thousands of installations, and how they integrate best in our cars ! 2-Schedule a trip to Las Vegas, drop off your car, go to the strip and return for your car whenever. Remember what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas !

I don't know about the experience part. From what I was told, they hired a few new techs to do the performance center work. The experience would depend solely on how much experience those new techs have. Hopefully they know a thing or two about these cars. I might be interested in dropping the car off for the day to possibly have subframe connectors and a watts link done. I would like to know though too if it will be no engine work. Because I would love to give Shelby Performance Center my business if I can.

I don't know about the experience part. From what I was told, they hired a few new techs to do the performance center work. The experience would depend solely on how much experience those new techs have. Hopefully they know a thing or two about these cars. I might be interested in dropping the car off for the day to possibly have subframe connectors and a watts link done. I would like to know though too if it will be no engine work. Because I would love to give Shelby Performance Center my business if I can.

What better place to have a Shelby mod shop than in an atmosphere where years of testing, developement and knowledge permeates throughout a building filled with proven and seasoned veterans.