TEAM SHELBY FORUM

sd550hp

Hello to all. I am a new member here. I have used this forum to gather information prior to purchasing my 2012 GT 500. Great information. I have been too busy enjoying the car to get on line.

Welcome to Team Shelby , I can see two reasons why you haven`t had time to be on the site ,very nice

Thanks. I am planning on signing up for the Vegas bash. Hope its not too late.

I think I read every post on the 2010-2012 forum. Made me hunt out an un altered car. It has been fun adding the scoops and stripes. And as you all know, darn fun driving it.

Hello to all. I am a new member here. I have used this forum to gather information prior to purchasing my 2012 GT 500. Great information. I have been too busy enjoying the car to get on line.

Sweet. Add a set of blue stripes to that GT500 and you'll have a negative image of my two cars.

I'll see if I can find my pics of them both together to give you a idea of what I mean.

Phill

2010 Kona Blue w/white stripes GT500

1966 White w/blue stripes Cobra 427 S/C

I have added stripes. I wanted a stripe delete because of the narrow ones with the performance package and I didn't want the seats to have them. I added the wide blue and then took some vintage once for the sides. And being and old guy, it had to have the scoops.

I just registered for the Vegas bash...whoooo hoooo

IMG_20150211_155659.jpg

IMG_20150211_155712.jpg

Welcome!!

I'm with you on the scoops. Guess it's part of being an old guy. To me, they scream Shelby!!

Originally I was not all that fond of the narrow PP stripes. But I have really come to enjoy them, especially after I did the additional black pinstripe on them.

Congrats and welcome again,

Mike

Archived