TEAM SHELBY FORUM

13-14 Tvs?

hunters1

What sensors would be required for install on 2007? Ad states(Tousley or Tasca) sensors not included. I get that there is a EGR elbow fitting required but, what else would be needed other than tune, plugs, CAI, etc.

Nothing except what you have mentioned. I put one on my car and got the tune from VMP

• 4 weeks later...

Shelby3 Thanks. Rost5501 go to FordGT500.com (a forum site). I found a thread under Performance Modification, Step by step TVS Install, by SVTbird91, dated 02/07/2008. That item has a good tutorial with pics.

Did you finish your installation? Who's tune are you using. I love mine especially for what I paid.

Yes, finished two weeks ago. Had a friend come over and we were plowing right along till we got to the KB BAP. Lets just say instructions were not so good. Specifically there was no additional vacuum line provided nor three way T fitting necessary to tie into vacuum at fuel regulator/sensor (pass side fuel rail) We were doing this on a Sunday, not the best day for last minute stuff. But, called another member for guidance, he had not done a BAP yet. Ended up calling Van@Revan and he answered. I was pleasantly surprised as we had very little to do, too get the car up and running. Van imparted the fix in minutes and we had the car purring. Have put maybe 100 miles on car since and I am very pleased. No codes, idle is smooth, and pulls like a mule. The tune is a J Lund on 93 octane.

Kudos Tob, and Van on this one

Yes, finished two weeks ago. Had a friend come over and we were plowing right along till we got to the KB BAP. Lets just say instructions were not so good. Specifically there was no additional vacuum line provided nor three way T fitting necessary to tie into vacuum at fuel regulator/sensor (pass side fuel rail) We were doing this on a Sunday, not the best day for last minute stuff. But, called another member for guidance, he had not done a BAP yet. Ended up calling Van@Revan and he answered. I was pleasantly surprised as we had very little to do, too get the car up and running. Van imparted the fix in minutes and we had the car purring. Have put maybe 100 miles on car since and I am very pleased. No codes, idle is smooth, and pulls like a mule. The tune is a J Lund on 93 octane.

Kudos Tob, and Van on this one

Great story

• 2 weeks later...