Attention Atlanta Area Shelby Owners!

grsybtch

So the final tally is:

9 GT500"s,

3 SGT's,

1 KR,

1 40th

and a GT350!

16 Great owners and some beautiful better halves, all enthused about getting A Team Shelby chapter going in Atlanta!!!

I'd like to thank all of you for coming out and I'm excited about getting this rolling!

10947517_10202470815132051_8607344204803

very nice !! wish i was closer

Enjoyed meeting all the Atlanta Shelby owners who came yesterday.

Thanks to those who took the initiative to bring us together!

If we can encourage other Shelby owners in the area we know to attend our March meeting we will be well on our way.

If anyone is in the Cartersville area please stop in, exit 296 I-75.

I appreciate all that attended the first of many Atlanta Area Shelby Owners meeting yesterday. It was a great turnout and a great collection of cars, and owners. What I liked is that we are really varied group which I believe will give us strength and longivity. Looking forward to next months meeting and cruise.

DSCF07081280x960_zps1bdbef7c.jpg

Any of you guys willing to make the drive down to Amelia Island (Jacksonville) for the Festival of Speed next month? I got us free registration for Team Shelby cars and prime parking on the fairway. We have a large number of cars going up from Central Florida. Would be nice to get us all together.

I've talked to the wife about it, no solid commitment one way or the other from her just yet. The day before is a car show within 10 minutes of my house though so we may be hanging back and just attending that one. Traveling from ATL to Amelia Island with an 18 month old in the Shelby is a bit of a stretch at this point.

I've talked to the wife about it, no solid commitment one way or the other from her just yet. The day before is a car show within 10 minutes of my house though so we may be hanging back and just attending that one. Traveling from ATL to Amelia Island with an 18 month old in the Shelby is a bit of a stretch at this point.

Aww Come on!!!! Where's your sense of adventure????? :hysterical:

Archived