TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' The Smokies '15

stngfever

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don and Jim you need to stop posting your selfies as they are off topic and difficult to erase from retina's!

:backtotopic:

Weather is starting to look like it'll cooperate, however, still a bit early to tell. Will be watching closely into mide week to make the final determination.

8 days til lift off :shift:

Spring haircut, check.

Awake car from hibernation, check.

Bring car home, check.

Brake pad replacement, in process.

Next up, finish cleaning brake calipers and brackets, install new pads, flush brake fluid, and change oil.

IMG_20150412_181952534_zpsr5x1xo06.jpg

Monday weather looking questionable at this time. Will continue to monitor with hopes that it clears out! Stay tuned.

It had better be nice weather. I was in Nashville this past Wednesday through Sunday. Never saw a cloud the entire 4 days............

I will be changing my oil tomorrow and just called insurance company and said put the car back for driving beginning today. YAHOO.

Credit Card - YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT!! Someone "borrowed" mine in Kentucky yesterday! Kind of tough for me or the boss since we're in Florida!

Rain, rain, rain, here - stupid low pressure system in Texas/Louisiana needs to move out!

Sam

I think I just figured out why Don is ALWAYS second behind the leader.... :whistling:

:hide:

Boss is ready to rock and roll.
I'm leaving the F1'S on the Boss and leaving the sticky tires in the garage, so I might have to give up my #2 pole position and move to the rear and join Jim. I promise Jim won't need a spare alternator this year, :peelout: but he could pick up a set of wiper blades.

Boss is ready to rock and roll.
I'm leaving the F1'S on the Boss and leaving the sticky tires in the garage, so I might have to give up my #2 pole position and move to the rear and join Jim. I promise Jim won't need a spare alternator this year, :peelout: but he could pick up a set of wiper blades.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:rob_grabber::rob_grabber::rob_grabber:

Weather doesn't appear to be cooperating :cry:

Final decision to be made tomorrow, however, likely going with rain dates (4/26-27).

Post up if you can make the rain date?

Scott, Cliff, & Don are good for rain dates.

We cannot get screwed two years in a row. Last year we had no chance to cancel since we planned trip along with the 50th celebration. Weather was awful but the friendship was awesome.

This year we may have to cancel this weekend. And Friday I had my car scheduled for new sticky tires as mine are down to a 4/32.

Come on Mother Nature...........be kind. :worship:

I think I can make the rain date. I still have to work out the logistics with work to be sure so the sooner we make the decision the better. At last check chance of rain on Sunday was 80% and Monday was running in the 50-80% range. That would not be fun conditions running through twisty roads. Too soon to see if weather improves for the following weekend.

Weather for the Saturday steeda event is also questionable. Not sure what they do with a track event like that and rain chances at 80%.

GT

Looking at my phone weather app, rain is scheduled for following weekend also, however that is too far in advance to know if accurate.

I think we should make final decision Friday morning as it could change after Thursday. Just my two cents. I am self employed so can make either time work where as some of you may not be able to at such a short notice. You guys decide I am on board for whatever you decide, unless it is driving in the rain as I won't do that.

I think I can make the rain date. I still have to work out the logistics with work to be sure so the sooner we make the decision the better. At last check chance of rain on Sunday was 80% and Monday was running in the 50-80% range. That would not be fun conditions running through twisty roads. Too soon to see if weather improves for the following weekend.

Weather for the Saturday steeda event is also questionable. Not sure what they do with a track event like that and rain chances at 80%.

GT

I just looked at Valdosta weather also, looks like rain. We are waiting to see if that changes.

Here's the good news moving back one week. Everyone can make the rain date change, plus we pick up one more joy rider with Craig (Viper). :happy feet:

Just checked the weather and now is up to 100% rain for Sunday. :(

Archived