TEAM SHELBY FORUM

@007 Shelby Gt500 Tvs 834.74 Rwhp L&m Tb

hydro

Self Ported TVS Supercharger & Manifold, Custom Cams,

Highest HP 834.74 RWHP of all at Haldeman Ford Dyno Day on 93 Oct.,At the top of the run the Supercharger belt Shredded as the little wiggle shows it would have gone higher.Tuned By Jim LaRocca

post-9445-0-53110700-1419431890_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow awesome numbers.

I have one of your designed L&M 66mm Throttle bodies, Had a conversation with Jim Larocca a few weeks ago.
I am on a quest to upgrade my red beauty to a 500 mile take off TVS 2.3 (factory pulley)/ 56lb injectors w/ my L&M 66mm, JLT 127mm Carbon fiber CAI. Already have the 170° Tstat and Afco fan-less inter-cooler heat ex-changer.
I know i need the evap fitting for the rear of the factory plenum, and I read i should port the aluminum "tumor" inside where one of the fittings connect to the plenum. I would like you to please opine on any thing else I need to buy/do for the upgrade, and should I go for a pulley upgrade/ BAP, just want to be prepped for the install so I can R/R and try to avoid the ordering of more parts after i start. I wanted Jim L. to tune my prize hot rod, but no luck so far.
Thanks for your time, I think when I was visiting Goose17 and we were talking about pin striping my car me mentioned to ask you.
He has the FRPP 750 kit. His car is REAL pretty and powerful, Not as much as yours, but a white knuckle ride for sure.
Thank you for your time in advance.
Kevin

• 1 month later...

Wow awesome numbers.

I have one of your designed L&M 66mm Throttle bodies, Had a conversation with Jim Larocca a few weeks ago.
I am on a quest to upgrade my red beauty to a 500 mile take off TVS 2.3 (factory pulley)/ 56lb injectors w/ my L&M 66mm, JLT 127mm Carbon fiber CAI. Already have the 170° Tstat and Afco fan-less inter-cooler heat ex-changer.
I know i need the evap fitting for the rear of the factory plenum, and I read i should port the aluminum "tumor" inside where one of the fittings connect to the plenum. I would like you to please opine on any thing else I need to buy/do for the upgrade, and should I go for a pulley upgrade/ BAP, just want to be prepped for the install so I can R/R and try to avoid the ordering of more parts after i start. I wanted Jim L. to tune my prize hot rod, but no luck so far.
Thanks for your time, I think when I was visiting Goose17 and we were talking about pin striping my car me mentioned to ask you.
He has the FRPP 750 kit. His car is REAL pretty and powerful, Not as much as yours, but a white knuckle ride for sure.
Thank you for your time in advance.
Kevin

Yesw definitely port the inside of the Supercharger where the fittings are.You can secure the fittings with epoxy as the aluminum will be much thinner after you are done.This will secure the Tubes firmly and never come out.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You must have built the engine as well I suppose?

Yes Manley pro I Beam Rods and Diamond Pistons Self ported intake manifold custom cams.

You must have built the engine as well I suppose?

Archived