TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanksgiving Sale!!!

SPP Keith

Team,

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Shelby Performance Parts! Please check your email tomorrow morning for a very special sale that will run from tomm until 11:59pm Mon, 12/01. Code will be in the email! I'll give you a hint... it rhymes with 'all gift cards are 10% off, no limit'. Thank you for your business and again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Noop.

Phill

Add me to the list not getting an email. Betting I have gotten only two in the 7 years I have been a member. That is even after having multiple messages to important people to get on the list.

Hope they share some other way as well.

Tom

Team,

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Shelby Performance Parts! Please check your email tomorrow morning for a very special sale that will run from tomm until 11:59pm Mon, 12/01. Code will be in the email! I'll give you a hint... it rhymes with 'all gift cards are 10% off, no limit'. Thank you for your business and again, Happy Thanksgiving

I've never received Team Shelby emails.

Team,

The email shows that all gift cards are 10% off, any amount, no limits. The code to use when checking out is '2014BLKFRI' and its good until 11:59pm PST on Monday 12/01/14. Some people are having trouble with the discount on the site when using Paypal as the payment method and were working on it. Know that we'll audit all the gift card orders and credit anyone that did not get the discount on Monday. Thanks!!!

Never received an email. Sent a PM to Keith.

From reading this, I need a gift card. So, that means I have to go to the store and buy a gift card? And, then I can use the coupon code??

Tom

I`am sure you can buy a gift certicate online , go into Shelby Parts & toggle down on the left handside where it says Gift Certificates

Archived