TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Ford Nationals - June 5 - 7, 2015

SHLBY EH

Just wondering (never too early) are any TS members headed to the 2015 All Fords Show in Carlisle, PA?

I didn't make it in 2014 but would like to head to the 2015 show.

This will be the 1st year I don't bring / drive my Mach 1 to the Carlisle event.

It is an great show and I always have a blast when there.

Is there a TS participation?

I will guess Bill & Chris will be there and possibly Haeg. (2 out of 3 Shelby's too, unless Chris leaves his 70 Mach 1 and brings his GT500 instead)

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

• 5 months later...

Probably 5 of those views were me. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to do the SVT Superfest in Danville (VIR) 22-24 May or Carlilsle the following week. I can't do both. I was kind of waiting to see if Team Shelby or other members hyped up the Carlisle event. Need to make up my mind soon.

Not yet sure if I want to track my car.

I decided against it; If TS had been involved I would've gone. NASCAR race at Pocono is also that weekend and I might be doing that.

Just wondering (never too early) are any TS members headed to the 2015 All Fords Show in Carlisle, PA?

This will be the 1st year I don't bring / drive my Mach 1 to the Carlisle event.

I will guess Bill & Chris will be there and possibly Haeg. (2 out of 3 Shelby's too, unless Chris leaves his 70 Mach 1 and brings his GT500 instead)

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

Oh Hell Yeah, Ray. You know I'll be there. I believe this will be my 16th year in a row. My job is to bring the BBQ Sauce for the Mach 1 Registry (LOL). I registered with M1R but will park in the "Shelby Division" area again. Be interesting to see who in the M1R will show up with a Shelby's this year. We're about to outnumber the Mach's. Looking forward to seeing you and your brother, Chris there again as always. :cool:

Oh Hell Yeah, Ray. You know I'll be there. I believe this will be my 16th year in a row. My job is to bring the BBQ Sauce for the Mach 1 Registry (LOL). I registered with M1R but will park in the "Shelby Division" area again. Be interesting to see who in the M1R will show up with a Shelby this year

I am looking forward to getting the MRT hood struts while I am there.

Probably 5 of those views were me. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to do the SVT Superfest in Danville (VIR) 22-24 May or Carlilsle the following week. I can't do both. I was kind of waiting to see if Team Shelby or other members hyped up the Carlisle event. Need to make up my mind soon.

Not yet sure if I want to track my car.

The SVT Superfest is an absolute BLAST. I have had my 2012 GT500 out there twice now, and I am planning on going again this year.

• 1 month later...

Hi it's Richard from Brampton Ontario, I have gone for 2 years with my '13 Boss but taking my newest aquisition being a '14 Shelby GT500 vert. See you there!

Awesome Richard. I'm leaving for Carlisle early Thursday morning. Looking forward to meeting you there!

• 4 weeks later...

Just spent the day on a full detail on my GT500. Stripped the wax, clay bar then 2 coats of Zaino. More work probably tomorrow.

If nothing else my GT500 will shine and slice through the air on the drive there! So smooth, :clapping::shift:

Just spent the day on a full detail on my GT500. Stripped the wax, clay bar then 2 coats of Zaino. More work probably tomorrow.

If nothing else my GT500 will shine and slice through the air on the drive there! So smooth, :clapping::shift:

Looking good, Ray. I got my Carlisle sticker package in the mail last week. Still hoping to make it, but my Dad comes first. Got him home from Hospice and back to his house this week. He seems in much better sprit's and I may try and get to Carlisle after all if he's doing okay. Looking forward to seeing our newest member of the Mach 1 Registry Shelby Division. (LOL) :cool:

There are two threads on this topic so I'll post them in both. :whistling: ; :camera:

Last Northeast TS Carlisle I attended we had Shelby Girls..............
cksphotography%202013.jpg
Items auctioned for charity;
cksphotography%202013_01.jpg
cksphotography%202013_02.jpg
cksphotography%202013_03.jpg
John and the gang sure put on a great show.
cksphotography%202013_08.jpg

There are two threads on this topic so I'll post them in both. :whistling: ; :camera:

:drool:

If the forecast doesn't change I may cancel, no fun to drive 8 hours from Toronto and sit in thr rain all weekend!

it always rains at Carlisle.... either all weekend or just a brief shower. We had some heavy rains go through here (Pennsylvania) last night and more is forecast for today.... it will most likely turn the fairgrounds into a mud pit!

If the forecast doesn't change I may cancel, no fun to drive 8 hours from Toronto and sit in thr rain all weekend!

I am not fond of that myself, but I am going none the less. Guess this will be my 1st drive in rain with my GT500, hope the F1s are good enough to keep me rubber side down...

60% chance of rain on Thursday, probably arriving in the rain, oh well.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USPA0234:1:US

Be safe, Ray and don't push it in the wet. Made one Carlisle on the F1's. It was dry and not bad. Last 5 trips have been on Continental DW's and Michelin SS's, much safer trip in the wet.

Archived