TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wounded Warriros Family Support

Wounded Warriors Family Support SuperSnake

Last year Renee and I met Dan McCabe who was driving the Wounded Warriors Family Project and High Five Tour Shelby SuperSnake. Dan is again involved with this charity. Below is a copy of an email we received from him.

Hi,

I will be on another road trip, this time for 10 days. Again this year, I am a volunteer driver for Wounded Warrior Family Support and the High Five Tour. This time I fly to Las Vegas and drive to San Diego, LA, Phoenix, El Paso TX, San Antonio, and finish up in Dallas.

You can watch me on www.highfivetour.com and the High Five Tour on Face Book.

We are raising money to build Smart Homes for some severely injured solders.

I know that we will be at Jelly Belly on July 26th. Not sure of all the places will be in our area that week. Right now I am in San Diego

Thank You for your support

Dan

I’m just posting this in case anyone is interested and would like to see the Wounded Warriors Family Support SuperSnake.

WWFS-HIGHFIVETOUR2014-BANNER.jpg

M & R Signing the Wounded Warriors Family Support SuperSnake at Napa Ford.jpg

Wounded Warriors 2013  4857.jpg

Below is a copy of an email from a friend about the Wounded Warrior Family Support SuperSnake.

I have not posted Dan's telephone number or email here. But you can PM me and I will forward that information to you.

The Sonoma County Mustang Club will meet Petaluma Marina at 10:00 am We will leave at 9:45 am. We will depart at 9:55 am The computer claims it is a 40 minute drive. So we should arrive early, but you never know about Hwy 37. This should give us a 10 minute buffer as they want us there by 10:45 am. GHMC is requesting a head count for the number of cars attending for parking. Any changes to departure time can also be worked out at the July meeting just in case I’m cutting this too close. Be sure to double check here in case we change the departure time at the July 17th meeting. I will post any change by the 19th.

http://www.highfivetour.com/

Hello, I would like to invite your club to an event at Jelly Belly on Saturday July 26th. We will have the 2014 Wounded Warrior Family Support High Five Tour Shelby on display for you to see and sign. Last year was a huge success and we are hoping for another great turn-out. If you are interested we need the number of cars for parking. Jelly Belly will have the cafeteria open and also tours are available. I would like everyone in place by 10:45 as the Shelby will be arriving at 11:00 am. Please respond to this email or call me for more information. Thank You, Dan McCabe Golden Hills Mustang Club

wwffs-Jb Flyer-2014.pdf

• 1 month later...

Tonight at the Sonoma County Mustang Club meeting we decided to meet at the Petaluma Marina at 9:30 am. We will leave at 9:45 am. The computer claims it is a 40 minute drive. We will travel the back roads to avoid the NHRA event at Sonoma Raceway that weekend. This is an all pony event and everyone is invited.

Archived