TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Ponte Vedra Auto Show - September 28, 2014

VNMSNK

I thought I would share this here for those interested. This has typically been more of a Concours type of show in the past; however, this year they have added a Ford Mustang Iconic 50th Anniversary Award. It would be nice to have a great showing of cars for the 50th year. I did not enter last year, but I will this year if anyone would like to join.

http://www.stjohnscountychamber.com/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=AutoShowInfo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a nice event for the 40th, and to have a Fall get together with the Smoky guys.
Thanks David

Don,

I hope you can make it. Are you going to Savannah in October?

• 1 month later...

I just registered.

Don are you coming to this one.

Don, bring the 40th for the show...

Sorry for the late response, just got back from Savannah seeing my Son and Grand Kids. Just registered the 40TH for the show and made reservations at the Quality Inn at 8333 Dix Ellis trail for an ETA Sat 27th around 5 PM. Looking forward seeing the Smokie gang and others. :) :happy feet:

Sorry for the late response, just got back from Savannah seeing my Son and Grand Kids. Just registered the 40TH for the show and made reservations at the Quality Inn at 8333 Dix Ellis trail for an ETA Sat 27th around 5 PM. Looking forward seeing the Smokie gang and others. :) :happy feet:

Great Don, Looking forward to seeing you.

Jim, I know you like Choice Hotels. Any thought to staying at the Quality Inn at the Outlets at exit 318, or the Comfort Suites at World Golf Village? They are both much closer to me and we could all meet for dinner Saturday night. Then you wouldn't need to drive all the way to Jax.. Just a thought if the rates are similar.

• 1 month later...

I really don't want to be a pessimist but between the love bugs and the weather forecast this coming weekend could be very interesting. Anyway, I printed out the gate pass, finished getting the trailer and truck ready, and now all that is left to do is take the car cover off the Shelby. :poke: Hope to see y'all soon. :yahoo:

Just looked at the forecast for next weekend...hummm. If it's looking bad for the Sunday show on Fridays forecast then i'm not going.

BTW, did you stick with the original motel?

Vic

Yes on the original motel, they have a 50% off special for all Shelby participants. If the weather is bad, plan B could be Fernandina Beach. I will check it out.

Archived