TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Certified Crazy!

39Mustang

A couple weeks ago I notice while driving by the Chevrolet dealer near my house they have a Got a Have it Green 2013 Boss 302 up on the rack on the used car side and what numb nuts traded a Boss 302 for a Chevy???

Which dealership location and contact information if it is still there.

Thanks,

Keith

Will check today but I think it Sold

I didn't see it but you can look online for it.. can't remember the dealer's name but its in Coconut Creek FL.

• 2 weeks later...

The boss is nice, but it's still not a Corvette when it comes to on track performance. Who knows, they may have had an old grand sport or Z06 laying around.

I've owned an '04 Z06 Corvette, and my '13 BOSS, my BOSS definitely outhandled the Corvette. The Boss is just more stable driving fast, and my impression is the Torsen rear literally creates oversteer and pushes the car through corners with complete controlled traction. I lost grip much more frequently with the Corvette. Never tracked a C6 Z06, but I did have C6 bars and shocks on my '04..............................

With such limited options I don't understand why cars weren't ordered with all three. Especially if the car sees track time the Torsen diff. and the Recaros are well worth the money.

Archived