TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Florida School For Deaf And Blind - St. Augustine

Car show this Saturday - anyone going? David?

Weather looks great, may have to bribe the boss into letting me go!

Sam

I would love to; however, this show is always on an inventory weekend in May making it impossible for me to attend. It is always a shame to have something right in your backyard and not be able to attend due to work. If you go, make sure you grab lunch at the Columbia!

The Columbia has always been ok for us. I think it is because we typically go on weeknights when it isn't as busy or rushed. Jim, you should go if you can. It is a nice show they do there.

Well, we had 3 out of 5 SGT colors in attendance! (missing the black/gold SGTH and black/silver SGT) Paul brought his grabber orange 08 coupe, and recent purchaser Scott brought his vista blue 08 vert, and of course, I brought my 07 performance white coupe! Great weather, very nice show and venue right on the campus of the school. "No-see-ums" were a bother at first, but the breeze kept them at bay! Lots of cars to look at, from classics to modern and everything in between!

Unfortunately, Paul and Scott got "skunked" and I was the lucky one that managed a 1st place in our class!

I didn't make it down to the Columbia, but it didn't matter, there was plenty of food and drink available at the show!

A very nice day!

Sam

Archived