TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cs Emblem For The Grille

Maybe one of these two designs would or could be considered . :puppy_kiss:

attachicon.gifphoto-29822.jpgattachicon.gifTeamShelby-SnakeCir.jpg

We've moved away from the "cartoon" snake on most items. The CS will happen, but - like many other things lately - I need to find a way to make them affordable.

Jer

• 5 months later...

We've moved away from the "cartoon" snake on most items. The CS will happen, but - like many other things lately - I need to find a way to make them affordable.

Jer

When I was producing the "Tribute Edition Shelby" Kits, I designed a "CS" Emblem and went looking for a Manufacturer. They all wanted me to order 5000 to 10000 Units. I went to a local Awards Business here and discussed what I wanted with them. They set me up. They used a Company out West that would do as little as 50 units for me. The Emblems are Cast Metal and cost me just $8.25 (including shipping to me) each to have made. I think they were Sand Cast. I had them made because Shelby's Attorney called me and said that the Emblems that I was going to use will most likely go up in price by 2 or 3 times because Shelby shut down 2 Companies that were illegally making them. This was back in late 1998.

• 5 months later...

Is this still in the works? This would be an awesome addition.

I am a buyer if and when it happens!

Yeah, I loved this project, but couldn't get any support for it. Ditto for the new brake duct bezels, an awesome new gauge pod (2 piece, with a removable top, and a PERFECT fit and material match for the dash), etc...

Parts, accessories, and apparel for the "old cars" are just NOT a focus, and I don't expect that to change. But ya never know.

Jer

Archived