TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cs Emblem For The Grille

How about a billet CS emblem to mount in the grille similar to the Terlingua bunny. The GT350's, GT's and GTS's all have the Tri-bar pony, but I think the CS logo would look killer in place of or in addition to!

How about a billet CS emblem to mount in the grille similar to the Terlingua bunny. The GT350's, GT's and GTS's all have the Tri-bar pony, but I think the CS logo would look killer in place of or in addition to!

Man, I'm torn… I LOVE the Tri-Bar Pony, but the CS logo would ROCK… you may have something there.

I'll look into it!

(And, yes, you can have the first one)

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed!

I wasn't crazy about the Terlingua Racing decals many have on their fenders but I love the Terlingua Racing Shield. This led me purchasing a couple of Terlingua Racing shield keychains that I modified to replace my decals. I love the look, however the enamel used on the key chains has cracked and faded, the evils of UV light.

I would love to see the Carroll Shelby silhouette key chain made into a badge for the rear of the deck lid. And, I would love to see the old round Shelby Cobra badge offer but the Shelby across it vs. Cobra. Again, I would love have one of these on the rear of my deck lid.

post-24566-0-56562400-1393296693_thumb.jpg

I've found some great sources for the project, but the costs are WAY beyond what we all want them to be, so I'm still hunting.

Jer

• 2 months later...

You have had your hands more than full, but any new info on this idea Jer?

Not yet...

Jer

I do like the idea of the "classic" designed grille rounds of the "old days" . They were cast metal shields with usually a round emblem (berg snake Team Shelby or CS would be my choice) in the center with a decorative chrome outer face and 2 threaded studs in the back. I had a Laguna Seca one on my 66 back in the day (old school baby) in place of the tri-bar pony grille emblem. Today I use a FRPP Cobra Jet one on the SGT but I'd change over to a "Team Shelby Berg Snake" one in no time. I've seen some automobilia stores carry ones that are new/reproduction ones. Like I said - neat idea !

Archived