TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin The Smokies To Charlotte

stngfever

Don, Frank, David:

Don and I were talking the other day, instead of Ga Welcome center, lets meet at Exit 11 in Ga (Valdosta)

How does everyone feel about Breakfast at Waffle House around 8 AM????

Address:

Waffle House

3487 Madison Hwy, Valdosta, GA 31601

WAFFLE HOUSE GUT BOMBS! :fear:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the wife and i are going to come up to Charlotte on Tues (the 15th), so i can join up with you guys on Wed.

I'll leave Charlotte early Weds. morning and get w/ ya'll at breakfast or the motel, and if necessary wake up Jim and David.

So.... whats the story on the "Garage Art Stickies" for the doors.

Vic

Scott, you can put my name back on the list.

I like Waffle House....and Don suggested it last year on the way home... :whistling:

I'm just messing with you guys. I can't remember the last time I ate at WH, but I clearly remember the outcome... that is all I have to say about that. :runaway:

Well, the wife and i are going to come up to Charlotte on Tues (the 15th), so i can join up with you guys on Wed.

I'll leave Charlotte early Weds. morning and get w/ ya'll at breakfast or the motel, and if necessary wake up Jim and David.

So.... whats the story on the "Garage Art Stickies" for the doors.

(Great news Vic - glad you can join us for a day). I will answer for Scott. We designed the logo (see each of Scott's posts) and are having them printed on removable vinyl for each side of the car. They will be apprx. 24x 10 or so and the cost for each car (both sides) will be under 35 total. I had the latest and greatest version printed on Friday and have not placed it on my car yet for picture purposes yet. We just thought it would be a nice touch for the group while cruising around and also something to talk about while in Charlotte. When we made the dash placques last year we absorbed the cost as it was just under $ 100 but since this was going to be so much more we decided to ask for those who want a set to pay in advance and then I will bring with me. We will use Scott's pay pal account and he will pm everyone with the final cost along with his account information.

Vic

I'll leave Charlotte early Weds. morning and get w/ ya'll at breakfast or the motel, and if necessary wake up Jim and David. :slapfight:

So.... whats the story on the "Garage Art Stickies" for the doors. :shrug:

Vic

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:club:

Cliff , let us know the paypal info so you don't have to front the money for the printing.

Vic

Agreed

I like Waffle House....and Don suggested it last year on the way home... :whistling:

I am ok with the Waffle House. The last time I visited one was in Asheville last year.

Exit 11 in Georgia is confirmed to fill up bellies and gas tanks.

Thanks Scott and Cliff for making this happen again this year.

While planning details we're a coordinated effort amongst myself, Don, and Cliff, the credit goes to all those that are willing to take our abuse and tag along :shift:

We finally hit low 50's on Friday :yahoo:

Although short lived, we do have 6 of the next 10 days showing highs above freezing!

5 Weeks to go :clapping:

While planning details we're a coordinated effort amongst myself, Don, and Cliff, the credit goes to all those that are willing to take our abuse and tag along :shift:

We finally hit low 50's on Friday :yahoo:

Although short lived, we do have 6 of the next 10 days showing highs above freezing!

5 Weeks to go :clapping:

It's been a long Winter for you guys. Glad to see the end is nearing. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Tonights forecast for Southern Michigan.

Windy and blowing snow. Accumalation between 8 - 10 inches of snow by Wednesday March 12 at noon.

This will not end.

That is just down right ugly. You have not lived until you walk out to the mailbox in a pair of shorts, slippers and a t-shirt when its negative 20 and blowing snow.

That is why I got a vert.........cause the weather is so nice up here. LOL. :swear:

Payment sent to Scott.....

An update for the Florida crew, Bret and I are going to leave on Saturday and head to Nashville to pick up my buddy Tony, we'll meet up Sunday at Pigeon Forge.....

I'll be taking Tony back to Nashville Sunday, Bret will be headed to Birmingham

Frank

24 days and counting :happy feet:

While excited about the 24 day countdown, not happy with Old Man WINTER! He can Leave NOW!

Would like to have snow melted, and a solid week of rain to wash the crude off the roads before departure in 17 days! Enough of that.

Looking forward to meeting up with all that are planning to join us.

So far we have 11 confirmed for the start.

8 have paid for decals.

It broke open today. "It got to a balmy 48 degrees". :yahoo: Sat is supposed to be 33 and Sunday 28.

I have sooooo many things planned for the car before the trip and the weather isn't cooperating. Decided to heck with it. Next weekend I begin the mods regardless of how cold it is. They are calling for Snow again on Wednesday but the harsh old man will not hold me down. :twister:

23 days and we be eating BBQ in Alcoa.

See everyone on 13th and I will have the "garage art" in the trunk.

P.S. Don you make sure you have the scotch in your trunk. :salute:

FYI...straight off the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration Facebook page:

Spread the word!!!! The 50th registration will be back up this weekend. Please pass this on to "ANYONE who didn't get a chance to register. The registration will end March 31 at 11:58 pm est.
Thank you for the requests to open the registration back up. We have been working on the details the past few days on how to handle packets from the new registrants.

Archived