TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin The Smokies To Charlotte

stngfever

It's "Hurricane's" cameo appearance time!

Disregard the crappy cell with poor lighting pic (looks much better in person)

First draft of potential Spring Fever 2014 "Meatballs" (minor adjustments we're neccesary to remove some bad spots)

attachicon.gifIMAG1678.jpg

These will be printed on removable material (a.k.a. future "Garage Art") similar to other Shelby events.

Pricing should be in the $30 range per set. Final pricing next week.

For those planning or thinking about attending this event, we want to hear your input.

Is their an interest in these being pursued?

:lurk::waiting:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're wanting to know who would be interested in a set of the graphic "meatballs" ?

While last year we absorbed the small cost of the dash plaques, we decided to try the re-usable (think garage art) meatballs this year, however, the cost is ~$30 per set.

We want to know if you would be interested in purchasing a set?

If their is enough interest, we'll make it happen.

Looks like it is a go then, as Jeff, Scott, Don and I are in. Not sure on schedule whether I can pick up a revised print today. I ordered the company to print a new one for me today, however not sure if I can get to that city or not until tomorrow or Wed. Once I do I will place on my car and take a picture.

Should be something fun if not different and at least our groups cars will have something in common at the MORE parking area.

Let me clarify the "removability" of the meatballs. These are printed on heavy vinyl with sticky backing (think heavy duty post-it). Making them "removable" without destroying them or the car. Same material used for the Shelby events. These are NOT magnetic.

We'll have the final price posted this week.

For those interested, we'll be looking for payment up front to pay the printing company.

Is it April Yet?

Don, Frank, David,

Thinking of meeting somewhere near I-75 and maybe north of I-10 the Sunday we leave and ride up again as a group? Whats your thoughts?

Don, do you want to meet us as mentioned above or somewhere in Ga?

Caravan is possible, we will need to leave early if we plan to make the kick off dinner

we will need to leave early if we plan to make the kick off dinner

BTW, kick off dinner time is flexible. We can adjust if it helps. It's merely a targeted time nothing in stone.

Besides, since Cliff will be leading the remainder of the MI contigent, I suspect he won't make the original time either :hysterical:

I just knew that my name would fall into this conversation somehow.......haha ;)

I don't have Scott to follow so I am the one who will get the ticket this time................unless I can talk Jeff into leading. LOL

MAN IT IS COLD UP HERE....................... NEGATIVE 3 ON WINDCHILL RIGHT NOW AT 1:38 PM WITH AIR TEMP OF 11.

Don, Frank, David,

Thinking of meeting somewhere near I-75 and maybe north of I-10 the Sunday we leave and ride up again as a group? Whats your thoughts?

Don, do you want to meet us as mentioned above or somewhere in Ga?

I will meet anywhere along the route. Maybe Georgia Welcome Center?

Caravan is possible, we will need to leave early if we plan to make the kick off dinner

I will meet anywhere along the route. Maybe Georgia Welcome Center?

David,

Ga welcome center is a good idea....

Frank, my plan was to be up there around 4-5 PM like last year...depending if Don can keep up...

Jim, I think it might work out to meet somewhere before Valdosta so we can fill up with gas like we did last year in Yulee around 8:30 The only concern I have we need a pace car who doesn't set the cruise control on 78 and falls asleep going through Atlanta :sandman: . I'm like Cliff, I knew my name would come up again in keeping up department :extinguish: . What is a good time to call you today? :)

Jim, I think it might work out to meet somewhere before Valdosta so we can fill up with gas like we did last year in Yulee around 8:30 The only concern I have we need a pace car who doesn't set the cruise control on 78 and falls asleep going through Atlanta :sandman: . I'm like Cliff, I knew my name would come up again in keeping up department :extinguish: . What is a good time to call you today? :)

:rant:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

And for the record I NEVER feel asleep through Atlanta.. I was F&^CKing with the stereo....

You can call me whenever you have a chance..

BTW, kick off dinner time is flexible. We can adjust if it helps. It's merely a targeted time nothing in stone.

Besides, since Cliff will be leading the remainder of the MI contigent, I suspect he won't make the original time either :hysterical:

Yep,....... we know why you're leaving with the first half of the MI contingent three weeks before Cliff's group.. :shift::hysterical2:

IMG_1238.jpg

If this keeps up, I'll be buying a plane ticket to Florida and drive the boss while Don drives the other car :doh:

:drool: Come on down, Let's do it. Shelby hasn't been out of the barn since Carlisle and I need an excuse to bring her out. :dance::victory::shift:

Archived