TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm Very Excited To Announce This New Product!

Jer

Introducing the Shelby Heritage Collection! We've taken several items from our private collection, and created versions of them for our customers to own - Banners, posters, significant art from the history of Shelby American, artifacts that were a part of our Museum facilities, marketing, advertising, and more! All items include a Shelby American Certificate of Authenticity signed by SA President John Luft, and are suitable for the garage, showroom, or "man cave".

These items are a must-have! We used the original digital art files to recreate each of our famous "Build Completion Banners" that hung from the rafters in the Production Department at our Speedway Boulevard location. So many visitors touring the facility who owned these cars marveled at the matching banner, one for each of these landmark Shelby automobiles, hanging a few feet above the very lifts where their cars became Shelbys. Now, you can display one at home!

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/heritage-bcb.htm

Volusion Banners.JPG

Volusion Banners.JPG

Very Cool. Its even more cool that you have an in-house banner machine so you can print these bad boys up right in the warehouse.

The banner I bought of the Grabber Blue GTS at last years bash is really cool and high quality. Plus all the signatures on it makes it priceless

Awesome! I know I personally asked for these years back. That said, what about the HERTZ cars? I hope this was not oversight and they are coming.

Hertz's logo is (of course) trademarked, so we have to have certain clearances.

Didn't wanna hold up the whole project for that.

Jer

Thank you for all you do for us Jer.

Thank YOU for your support!!!!

Jer

Thank you for all you do for us Jer.

I agree and also agree with the "not hold up project" philosophy. Ger & team, good luck with Hertz and hope this can happen as the 2006 banner is awesome and a must have for us HERTZ owners.

Jer, thanks for getting this done. I am planning on hanging one in my KR themed garage. I wish I had room for the whole set.

Post pix when it's up!

Jer

Jer,

Thanks to you and John on producing these banners. They also post how many of each designated model was produced at the LV shop. That will put to rest all the production number discussion.. I hope you will have a GT350 banner once that series of production is completed.

Don

Jer,

Very cool!! Sure like that the faster White SGT is in the front. (Did you get final vote?)

Adding to my list as I have yet to use this years membership discount. You keep adding things that makes keeping within the budget too hard. Getting billet Fays Watts Link last years was so worth blowing the budget. Have to pick performance or cool this year as the 50th Party in Charlotte is a primary event to take in.

DrKSGT

I got no vote - these are reproductions of the originals, remember, they were made back when the cars were.

Jer

Jer, as an option should it be necessary only if impossible as the original reproduction is preferred. If HERTZ does not allow you to use their name (brand) maybe in lieu of "HERTZ" use "Rent - A - Racer".

I think the banner says/has:

Shelby

GT-H

500 units

Ford Logo

picture of 1966/2006 cars

1966 2006

40th Anniversary

HERTZ (change to"Rent A Racer")

Mustang

My photo is too large to post. Maybe someone can post one. Just thinking out loud.

The banners are exactly as you see them. Again, these are not new, but recreations of existing, historic items.

Jer

The banners are exactly as you see them. Again, these are not new, but recreations of existing, historic items.

Jer

Thanks for the Reply! I sure do appreciate that and understand keeping these as part of the historical aspect for these great cars that have been Introduced by Shelby! :)

Archived