TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mfmc's 27Th Annual Mustang & Ford Roundup At Waterford Lakes 2014

Onirb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday started off with some clouds and a non-forcasted rain shower. But after the rain stopped it turned out a nice day. I actually got sunburned. There were a decent amount of Shelbys that showed up and the total turnout was 346 cars with 23 no shows including Sam which I did call him up anyway. Dave (GTT500) was immaculate for even driving down from St. Augustine. I hope everyone enjoyed the show.

Kudos go out to Tom (Onirb) for "Chairing" a great show. Tom, make sure you tell Tommy that we all really appreciate the work that he and his Buddy did for the show.

Sam, i'm the one on the left, the young, good looking guy with all the hair. You did miss a good time

Klastinger, nice to meet you, that's one Nice ride that you've got there.

For those of you who missed it, when it started to sprinkle I think i saw tears in Joes ( Hot Pony) eyes.

Vic

Kudos go out to Tom (Onirb) for "Chairing" a great show. Tom, make sure you tell Tommy that we all really appreciate the work that he and his Buddy did for the show.

Sam, i'm the one on the left, the young, good looking guy with all the hair. You did miss a good time

Klastinger, nice to meet you, that's one Nice ride that you've got there.

For those of you who missed it, when it started to sprinkle I think i saw tears in Joes ( Hot Pony) eyes.

Vic

Vic it was a pleasure meeting you and Jim both. Both you guys had great looking cars as well. Are either of you going to Charlotte in April?

• 3 weeks later...

We're both going to Charlotte. Right now it appears like Jim will be going up early to join up with the guys who will be doing the " Cruisin the Smokies " event.

Joyce and I are leaving early Wed. morning (4-16).

Vic

We are going to get there on Wednesday as well. I am not bringing my car, but going to enjoy it all anyway. PM me and I will Jim you my number and we can meet up for some adult beverages. We will be staying at the embassy suites.

Archived