TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cs8 Grille.

TXSGT

Does anyone have any pictures of a white SGT with the CS6/CS8 grille with the Shelby letters?

http://www.shelbystore.com/Upper-grille-insert-for-Shelby-CS6-and-Shelby-Terl-p/cs6-009.htm

My grille is starting to show it's age, and I'm on the fence about getting this CS8 grille, but I can't find any pictures of a white SGT with one anywhere! Surely mine couldn't (potentially) be the only one in existence! Please post pics if you have them!

Also, is this grille a direct fit with my SGT, or will this require further modifiction?

I trimmed my grill shell a little when I installed mine but I bought the grill shell that the Shelby store sells a little while back because my shell was looking like a roller coaster along the bottom! The shell from Shelby is the one they used on the 08s and is much better and stronger than the cut up original......

Awesome! Thank you so much for your pictures and replies!

Also, I was under the impression that the ones currently for sale no longer use the lights, is this correct?

What are you guys doing with your lower grilles? I don't seem to see any that match available online.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome! Thank you so much for your pictures and replies!

Also, I was under the impression that the ones currently for sale no longer use the lights, is this correct?

What are you guys doing with your lower grilles? I don't seem to see any that match available online.

there were lower grilles that matched but if you had the intercooler it interfered with the lower lights so you could only use the cooling ducts. I think it would have fit but SAI was too lazy to make changes

I thought the one on sale only fit the V6/CS6/CS8/Terlingua fascia?

??? ,,, will the one for sale now ,fit the GT front bumper hole ? ,,, more info please Jer , :) ,,

the one that is listed at SPP is for cs/terlingua front bumper fascia. will NOT interchange to GT or CS front fascia.

They look like the letters that go on the trunk lid but not positive.

The letters are different than the stick on ones for rear trunk lid. The grille letters are pin on and require a backing plate.

Also, for you guys whom are wanting these, PIAA has discontinued the lights needed for the grille. You may be able to find some out there, or find one that will fit, maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived