TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Terlingua door sills installed .

richard m.switzer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161130652454?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648,,,

Hello All ,,

I got these off ebay a few weeks ago ,and got around to installing them today ,

turned out really nice , I'll post a few pictures soon . :) ,,just sharing . :shift: ,they still have the protective clear plastic over them ,,yes their new . very nice item . ,,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here are a few new pictures ,of my new " Terlingua " door sills plates installed , I got off ebay a few months ago , sorry for the delay in the pictures ,

002_24a.jpg

003_23a.jpg

004_22a.jpg

005_21a.jpg

I left the clear plastic over the face of them to help protect them even longer , ,

not the greatess pictures I know ,, but you get the idea , thanks for looking ,,

010_16a.jpg

014_12a.jpg

Are these NOS parts or is this someone making them to sell? I'm hoping it's not the latter otherwise Bill Neale and BNMS Enterprises I'm sure wouldn't appreciate someone else making money off his brand.

No these I got off ebay a few months ago are the real thing , NOS from Shelby Autos , not " knock -offs ", they was new , not sure how the ebay seller got them , but he did have a few sets , maybe he got them from one of the old Mod Shops .

No these I got off ebay a few months ago are the real thing , NOS from Shelby Autos , not " knock -offs ", they was new , not sure how the ebay seller got them , but he did have a few sets , maybe he got them from one of the old Mod Shops .

Nice!

I think half the people that own a Terlingua have contacted him for more. Lol

Terlingua owners don't have to!

Jer

Archived