TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Site changes

ageishecker

I haven't been able to get the site on my phone since the recent update. Same problem on 2 different phones. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions? I get this response:

Fatal error: Method hookGlobalGlobalForumMessage does not exist in shoutboxGlobalJs in /home/teamshel/public_html/forums/Vienna/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042.

Which is why I never upgrade unless it adds a feature I have to have or it fixes something that is broken. Cosmetic upgrades happen on a annual or semi annual cycle. I'm still using photoshop 9 although I have a newer version on another computer for evaluation

Issue seems to be fixed. Thanks

Does anyone know of a way to have an iOS Phone default to desktop theme? The mobile theme simply isn't usable in my opinion and being as lazy as I am I really dislike having to switch to the desktop theme every other time I open in Safari.

Which is why I never upgrade unless it adds a feature I have to have or it fixes something that is broken. Cosmetic upgrades happen on a annual or semi annual cycle. I'm still using photoshop 9 although I have a newer version on another computer for evaluation

Issue seems to be fixed. Thanks

This upgrade included some back end changes for security too. Sometimes hook updates don't always follow an upgrade, which is why features disappear from the site once in a while.

Does anyone know of a way to have an iOS Phone default to desktop theme? The mobile theme simply isn't usable in my opinion and being as lazy as I am I really dislike having to switch to the desktop theme every other time I open in Safari.

You should be able to choose the desktop theme from the skin chooser. With that being said though, the current mobile theme, in my opinion leave a lot to be desired. A totally new one should be out in late December or early January - according to the software maker.

I've tried to make the desktop skin my default from my iPhone but it is not sticky. It always uses mobile. When I come in I go to the bottom if the mobile skin and tell it to use the full one but it is not recorded as a preference. I do use the mobile sometimes especially if the read unseen list fits one mobile page because the mark all read on mobile is easier to get to

You should be able to choose the desktop theme from the skin chooser. With that being said though, the current mobile theme, in my opinion leave a lot to be desired. A totally new one should be out in late December or early January - according to the software maker.

I don't use the mobile app. I view directly from my browser. Great news on the new mobile theme. I look forward to seeing it.

Archived