TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Central Florida Pancake Cruise

07gt500conv

Sunday, November 24, 2013 , 7 AM

The Old Spanish Sugar Mill Inside the DeLeon Spring State Park 601 Ponce DeLeon Blvd. P.O. Box 691 DeLeon Springs, Florida 32130

Meeting at the Winn Dixie Plaza, 844 Old Dixie Hwy, Apopka Fl at 645 AM, leaving PROMPTLY at 700 AM. We will
take a cruise through back roads and arrive at the Sugar Mill around 830 AM. The Reservation is for 9 AM.

The Old Spanish Sugar Mill is a unique restaurant located inside the DeLeon Springs State - Park Recreation Area .

Each of our tables are equipped with a griddle and we bring you pitchers of homemade pancake batters (both a stone ground mixture of five different flours and an unbleached white) and you pour them on and flip them over right at the table. You may order blueberries, bananas, peanut butter, pecans, chocolate chips, apples or apple sauce to create whatever sort of pancakes you choose. We have sausage, bacon, ham, eggs, homemade breads and an assortment of other treats to accompany your pancakes.

It will cost $6.00 to park your vehicle within the state park.

Limited reservation, please email Jim Dombrowski, shelbygt500conv@embarqmail.com to make your reservation. Organizer has limited space for this event.

http://www.planetdeland.com/sugarmill/sugarpage2.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I will let my son know about this for sure...

Can't believe he'll still be driving his convertible around. Nice to see that someone is getting some sunshine...

Will send him your information 07GT500conv..

Thanks for posting this.

I will let my son know about this for sure...

Can't believe he'll still be driving his convertible around. Nice to see that someone is getting some sunshine...

Will send him your information 07GT500conv..

Thanks for posting this.

If your son is planning on coming. Please have him email me. shelbygt500conv@embarqmail.com.

Some details have changed since the posting and there are email updates.

Thanks

Archived