TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I know that this post is quite informal- but are there any summer internship possibilities available at Shelby? Im in college at McPherson College completing my Bachelors degree in Classic Automotive Restoration Technology and I am looking for internship openings. Shelby has been in the family for quite some time, so naturally, I am asking around here first! I have sent an email directly to Shelby American requesting info about a month ago- no reply- so I figured I'd ask on here!!!!!

Here's the school's website for college reference as well (no, this is not like Wyotech or any other tech school in the world).

http://www.mcpherson.edu/autorestoration/about.php

Any info is GREATLY appreciated.

-Seth

Contact Jer on here, he might be able to hook you up.

I don't want to start any rumors or wild speculation but...

When I was at Shelby LV last week I asked if Jer was around...I got a really 'odd' response. Has anybody seen Jer post anything in the last week or so???

Things that make us go, Hmmmmmmm.

Phill

When I was at Shelby LV last week I asked if Jer was around...I got a really 'odd' response. Has anybody seen Jer post anything in the last week or so???

Phill

:ohsnap:

Jer posted yesterday on the Shout Box here.

Phew!

Okay, I've been quietly watching for one of his posts (and didn't see any) but never looked at the shout box. I haven't seen him post a word on the forums and that had me worried.

I'll await HIS reply just to be sure.

Ya never know around Shelby American...

Phill

Phew!

Okay, I've been quietly watching for one of his posts (and didn't see any) but never looked at the shout box. I haven't seen him post a word on the forums and that had me worried.

Phill

See post #104: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/81533-shelby-american-moving-to-new-world-headquarters/page-6

Phill

Phill,

All you have to do is click on his name and see his posts for the last week of which there are many on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday. I see over 20 posts.

Phill,

All you have to do is click on his name and see his posts for the last week of which there are many on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday. I see over 20 posts.

I tried that and couldn't figure out how to see 'recent posts'.

No biggie, someone posted a link to one of his posts from yesterday so that shows he's still around. Probably just real busy and I 'mus-interperted' the reply I got at Shelby (reading something into it that wasn't there).

Phill

Phew!

Phill

Your waiting on that big moving sale announcement as well huh???

Phew!

Phill

Phill,

It ALMOST sounded like you missed me!

:hysterical:

All is well, thanks... I range from 5-50 posts/day. With our upcoming move taking so much of my attention, I'm currently in the lower range.

But let me know if you hear any good rumors, won't you? LOL...

BTW, if you were here on Tuesday, I was out with nasty back pain. I've lost 40 pounds in the last 8 weeks, and there's some "re-alignment" going on, I guess!

Jer

BTW, if you were here on Tuesday, I was out with nasty back pain. I've lost 40 pounds in the last 8 weeks, and there's some "re-alignment" going on, I guess!

Yes, it was Tuesday. I asked, "Is Jer around today" and the answer I got was *real* hesitant and kind of vague. Made me wonder.

I have major back problems so I feel fer ya. DO NOT let the Doctors cut on you (MY big mistake)!

Phill

I have major back problems so I feel fer ya. DO NOT let the Doctors cut on you (MY big mistake)!

Phill

I to have a Major Back problem and I to do NOT want to be cut on. I still have 3 Slipped Disc's but since they are below my Spinal cord, I am putting up with the Pain.

fixed it.

Yes, it was Tuesday. I asked, "Is Jer around today" and the answer I got was *real* hesitant and kind of vague. Made me wonder.

Phill

I agree with Phil, my wife has had 5 back operations and she always says, " to do it over again, I would not let them cut me".

I agree with Phil, my wife has had 5 back operations and she always says, " to do it over again, I would not let them cut me".

Yep, I've had 6 Lumbar surgeries and 1 Cervical.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th surgeries were all due to the first one (Comp Ins. Co. was being penny wise/pound foolish and trying to 'fix' it rather than fuse it).

I wasn't THAT bad off before the initial cut on me and i was most certainly better off than I am after the 6th cut.

I tell people now, unless you are laying on the floor unable to move, DO NOT LET THEM CUT ON YOU.

Live and learn,

Phill

Archived