TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTS Representing at Mustangs at Mickyard

GTH064

Awesome display of vintage Shelbys through 2014 and every imaginable

Mustang model and custom on this planet!! ?✌

More pictures to follow....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well finally settled back home and I have to say it was quite an experience. Aside for being extremely hot and there being limited parking at the resort due to all the trailor queens taking up 5 parking spots it went well. The organizers encountered a few other flaws here and there but otherwise ok considering the amount of cars, multiple venues going on at the same time and the amount of people who came out to enjoy the shows. Got to meet other Shelby owners as well as Bob, South Atlantic Regional Director for Team Shelby and his crew. I was surprised to see that I had the only GTS in attendence but very excited that It was recognized by the judges in the Judges Choice Award category taking 1st place. :drool:. Enjoy the pictures!!

photom3.JPG

photo m1.JPG

photom4.JPG

photom2.JPG

photom7.JPG

photom6.JPG

photom3.JPG

photo m1.JPG

photom4.JPG

photom2.JPG

photom7.JPG

photom6.JPG

Thanks to all! Not many Shelbys in my town so it was great seeing all those different awesome looking Shelbys in one location! :rockon:

I am in Palm City just west of Stuart but I have been thinking of relocating a little north toward Orlando. A bit more action then what's here!

• 3 weeks later...
I have many great memories living in Palm City at the corner of 76A and Grove St. Back then it was horses not horsepower. Hope you can make the drive up to Charlotte and join in on Cruisin the Smokies with us next Spring.

BTA:

Watch out for that Orlando group, they drive really fast. :hysterical2:

Archived