TEAM SHELBY FORUM

17th Annual First Coast Car Show - Amelia Island

2007_Shelby_GT

Sam,

Mailed off my registration yesterday....contemplated sending my can with it....decided to save the shipping fee and bring it with me instead. See you soon!

Write "Just Married" in shoe polish on your rear window, then tie the can to the bumper and drag it up here!

Sam

PS: Several other events happening on the same day as the show that make showing up early a bit more critical! Local library decided to have a fund raising block party so we lost another street! Add that to a farmer's market and a church event and you see what I mean!

Write "Just Married" in shoe polish on your rear window, then tie the can to the bumper and drag it up here!

Sam

PS: Several other events happening on the same day as the show that make showing up early a bit more critical! Local library decided to have a fund raising block party so we lost another street! Add that to a farmer's market and a church event and you see what I mean!

Hey...not a bad idea....might get me a better parking spot if I am late!!!

Wondering what time I should be there to meet everyone...thoughts?

Sam, whats the scoop on the "Welcome party @ the Surf Rest."

Vic

Vic,

It's a gathering for participants and club members to register and or pick up show goody bags. Expect chicken wings, finger sandwiches, etc. and a cash bar. The Surf is an outdoor "deck" bar and grill just across the street from the beach on South Fletcher Avenue (A1A).

Generally speaking, not a huge party, just a small meet and greet. We won't stay up late knowing most of us will be rising very early on Saturday morning!

Sam

Mailed my reg. in yesterdays post. Caned goods are in envelope, used the reduction function on a "Q 36 Immodium Explosive Space Modulator" that i borrowed from the funny looking guy next door. Fellow goes by "Marvin".

Got to go return it ,says hes got to meet up with somebody named " Bugs". I've got some strange neighbors.

Vic

smiley-laughing015.gif

Mailed my reg. in yesterdays post. Caned goods are in envelope, used the reduction function on a "Q 36 Immodium Explosive Space Modulator" that i borrowed from the funny looking guy next door. Fellow goes by "Marvin".

Got to go return it ,says hes got to meet up with somebody named " Bugs". I've got some strange neighbors.

Vic

Waiting on the "earth shattering KBOOM" smiley-laughing021.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Another one into the record books!

265 cars of all varieties and the weather held off, at least until the end of the awards ceremony!

Vic and Jim take home a top 50 plaque but David and myself were skunked!

Many thanks to you guys for making my week!

Pics coming when I get to my computer and when our website gets updated!

www.ameliacruizers.org

Sam

Sam, Jim, & Vic, Thanks as always for a fun time. This was an enjoyable show in a great venue shared with great company. Lesson learned: Always stop for coffee on the way!!

Here are the pics I took:

Some pics:

Ready to head out to the show!

Fernandina4_zps8b3e2c19.jpg

Nose Art Nina was ever present!

Fernandina3_zps4dc80426.jpg

On the Street!

Fernandina2_zps47c6bb5e.jpg

Artistic Shot - who is that in the driver's seat?

Fernandina1_zps54f5c306.jpg

More Nina!

Fernandina9_zps605bd860.jpg

Early morning - Vic, Jim, David, and Valerie's cars are already uncovered! Can't say the same for my nephew's and mine!

Fernandina5_zps3fd5808d.jpg

And more Nina!

Fernandina10_zps9e647f39.jpg

And still more Nina!

Fernandina7_zpsa1251270.jpg

All for now!

Sam

Vic

I registered on line, then received another registration form in the mail. I guess I will mail that one in as well just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Sam, Vic & Jim,

It looks like you guys had a nice time and the pictures are great. Sorry I missed it, hope to catch you next year.

Sam, Congrats on a very successful show.

Joe

Joe, you missed a good one!

The first "official" pictures are beginning to be posted on our website - www.ameliacruizers.org

Vic, (and Jim + David), thanks for the photos! (You guys doing Devil Bunny "craft time" at the hotel - priceless!)

Sam

Archived