TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MUSTANGS AT THE MICKYARD- TEAM SHELBY SOUTH ATLANTIC

Bob Z

TEAM SHELBY SOUTH ATLANTIC will have a display at the MCA GRAND NATIONAL. Any member bringing a 2013/ 14 Shelby GT 500 let me know. Or a late model GT 350. We have room next to FORD RACING at Team Shelby to display 1 or 2 cars

Thanks,

Bob Zinzell

Team Shelby Regional Director

ALSO........,

To All Team Shelby Members

We are holding registration open for all members to register their cars for Mustangs at the Mickyard. If you are an MCA member, you will be able to have your judged, if not, your car will be display only.

Here is the link to register. We will be closing registration 12:00 pm on Aug 4th, no exceptions. If you require additional information, please visit our website. www.mustangsatthemickyard.com for hotel information, banquet information and a whole lot more. Don't miss the best Mustang show ever. We hope to have a field full of Shelbys.

Pat Rego

Show Chair

863-665-2322

863-838-6817

image.jpg

image.jpg

Any room for a 13 GTS since MCA non-member cars are not being judged now?

Morgan,

Sorry you are not able to make it. I would like to see your GTS. Hopefully we will see you at the 50th in Charlotte.

Thanks! I need to start making plans for the 50th. It will only be a short drive from the house once I'm in SC.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say what a great time I had at the Mickyard with Bob and his crew! Bob's beautiful Team Shelby car was spectacular in every way.

Hope to see the car at a local track in action. Car looks like it can really stretch out a curve and make it look like a straight line !

Let's hope this type of class becomes popular and we see a new series take off.

Thank you Bob for putting in all the hard work and paving the way for others to follow.

Best regards,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived