TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wicked Run to the Freedom Tower, Sunday August 4, 2013

mywickedshelby

On Sunday morning August 4th I am hosting a Shelby Run to the Freedom Tower in NYC.

We will be meeting in Clifton, New Jersey at 7:30am and leaving for NYC at 8am sharp.

I have group passes to the Ground Zero Memorial for that morning.

Secured indoor parking for all the cars participating for the entire day for a fee of $25.00 per car.

There will be Shelbys joining us from Canada and 8 US States.....(so far)

There is limited space available for anyone who would like to join us that morning.

If interested, please contact me for more details at: mbsings4uATmsnDOTcom

MIchael-

well once I pack up the family and ship them off to Italy on 8/3, i'll having nothing to do Sunday morning but to head out with you guys!

depending on how/what time the family will get to JFK on 8/3 (car service or me) i'll be over for the Wicked Nats

is that OK??

Pat

MIchael-

well once I pack up the family and ship them off to Italy on 8/3, i'll having nothing to do Sunday morning but to head out with you guys!

depending on how/what time the family will get to JFK on 8/3 (car service or me) i'll be over for the Wicked Nats

is that OK??

Pat

that is fine Pat, come on over as soon as you are free....and I have you down for sunday too! :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic day.......beautiful weather........wonderful people.......cool cars. But, the day still had a somber feel to it, rightfully so. Never will we forget the lose that September morning. Always in our hearts.

Cool keepsake.

P1000458_zpscefb7a6b.jpg

Good looking group.

P1000454_zpscafe3a56.jpg

Our Leader.....like the ticket said.

P1000457_zps7d15d25b.jpg

Man did this group of Shelby's turn heads.

P1000439_zpsc09c5815.jpg

P1000437_zpseff11468.jpg

P1000444_zps7b5b4a23.jpg

P1000441_zps75f97e71.jpg

P1000446_zpse1d2be8f.jpg

Safely parked.

P1000449_zps8e0170b0.jpg

P1000452_zps3eae1bd0.jpg

More pictures to follow.

Awesome photos!! My family and I visited the Memorial last October the week before Sandy hit and it was a memory we will never lose.

What a great looking group of Shelby Fanatics!

Thank you to everyone for sharing.

mywickedshelby,

You are to be commended for coordinating such a wonderful event. It looks to have given so many people a memory they will never forget. :salute:

Well said David............................ :rockon:

Pics from the weekend, including The 6th annual Wicked nationals, A local car show Sat. evening, and our trip to the 9/11 memorial at ground zero

http://s611.photobucket.com/user/grsybtch/library/Wicked%20Nats%20weekend

Great pics Steve-O........................ makes me want to go back a few days and enjoy it all over again. :grouphug:

Archived