TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new Shelby arrived today

Hopsgt500

Congrats on getting your car! That is the exact same car (white/black srtipe, 821 A, Recaros) I ordered on April 11 and still waiting... I can't understand why/how one could be ordered a month later than I did and you already have yours. But good for you, I'm just a little jealous though. I checked on mine about a month ago and they had the DORA but still no vin issued, at that time. The guy that does the orderring said it was on "material hold". Anyway, congrats and enjoy!! The white/black stripe cars seem to be pretty scarce.

Thanks and sorry to hear that. I don't understand it either, have heard same issues from other people. Maybe it has something to do with the dealer allocations. My only suggestion is to keep calling your salesman, at least once a week, to get a status. Anyway I hope you get yours soon as I know how hard it is to wait. I think you're right about the white/black combo, I haven't seen too many of them.

Congrats on getting your car! That is the exact same car (white/black srtipe, 821 A, Recaros) I ordered on April 11 and still waiting... I can't understand why/how one could be ordered a month later than I did and you already have yours. But good for you, I'm just a little jealous though. I checked on mine about a month ago and they had the DORA but still no vin issued, at that time. The guy that does the orderring said it was on "material hold". Anyway, congrats and enjoy!! The white/black stripe cars seem to be pretty scarce.

See link below. It is somewhat informative on the Ford dealer ordering process

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

Archived