TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise In Photo

GT H Cruise In

Haven't seen any new threads in here for a bit, so I thought I would share a pic of the GT-H at a cruise in Jacksonville, FL yesterday. The black and gold always gets plenty of admirers.

that is sweet, i love taking my cars out. people seem to enjoy them. that is once they figure out what it is..

i am amazed at how many people still don't have a clue... and when you say 40th anniversary they are like "really" LOL

Gene, you are so right about that. I get asked all the time what is a GT-H? or is that a real Shelby?

I love getting the car out there to share it as well.

• 4 weeks later...

David, GT-H looks great....dont know your work schedule, but with the holiday, our cruise in is on Sat....and then we could visit the body shop???? or the body shop on Sat afternoon, then head to cruise in. I will probably be goiing to the shop to deliver some parts and money to my body guy. Val's GT hood is being fixed.

Jim,

I'll be in Asheville with the GT500 for the holiday weekend. We will drive home on Monday. I am on vacation through the week if anything is good after that. Let me know.

Archived