TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Installed sequential tail lights last night..

cormy

and they look great! Super easy install and left the Shaker unit out of the trunk to free up some weight not really a "thumper" anyway.

Hope it doesn't draw too much attention esp. late at night if Ive been out (cops).

All Mustangs (that can have them) deserve sequentials. I put mine in about a year ago. Those lights alone got me compliments and people asking, "Wow, what kind of Mustang is that" V6 :P

Every once in a while I like to flip on the warning lights and let the two sequentials go simultaneously. Just to make sure they are working right. I definitely never skip using my turn signal, and I check them a lot; love the look. See, it was a safety mod. ;)

No, I bought them off Ebay for $104.00 Dont know what brand they are, but look very OE and were a flawless installation and fit. Seller had a excellent rating so I took a chance..work out great!

Now on to the serious stuff..............performance mods!!! :peelout:

No, I bought them off Ebay for $104.00 Dont know what brand they are, but look very OE and were a flawless installation and fit. Seller had a excellent rating so I took a chance..work out great!

Now on to the serious stuff..............performance mods!!! :peelout:

ya mean like a Whipple 550? :spiteful:

Archived