TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"The Path of the Warrior" Memorial Day - Always Remember

I will be thinking about my Step daughter who is stationed in San Antonio, TX. She is going through her training as a medic. I am so proud of her. My wife is, too! My wife is so happy that she wants to be a nurse, just like her. I will always be worried about her because she can fire a weapon just as well as she will be trained to heal a soldier! So I am saying, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to my step daughter and to all the other men and women in the United States Armed Forces; Past, Present and future :salute:

I will be thinking about my Step daughter who is stationed in San Antonio, TX. She is going through her training as a medic. I am so proud of her. My wife is, too! My wife is so happy that she wants to be a nurse, just like her. I will always be worried about her because she can fire a weapon just as well as she will be trained to heal a soldier! So I am saying, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to my step daughter and to all the other men and women in the United States Armed Forces; Past, Present and future :salute:

Well Said...

+10000

Thank you all the past present and future service men and women who put their lives on the line for our freedom...

Archived