SPP's Summer Sale Has Begun!

Jer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, that color combo goes good on a white SGT

Dan

Nice!

I think how the Silver looks has more to do with the wheel than the car. I mocked them up with my wheel and feel they disappeared behind the wheel.

post-24566-0-87290000-1369972669_thumb.jpg

post-24566-0-87290000-1369972669_thumb.jpg

Jer,

What's the word on the Watts Link?

Thanks!

PM sent... Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Jer, was looking through the sale section and i had a question. I was wondering if you guys have any trunk liners for us Shelby GT owners? I don't think i've seen them for a long long time, so just figured i would ask. Thanks

Jer, was looking through the sale section and i had a question. I was wondering if you guys have any trunk liners for us Shelby GT owners? I don't think i've seen them for a long long time, so just figured i would ask. Thanks

Me TOO

Hey Jer quick question for ya I purchashed the Eibach coilovers when the summer sale was on but the coilovers part# is for a 2010 Mustang GT mine is a 2011 Shelby with a different part# yet it states on the your website that it fits 2007-2012 Shelby's Shelbys should have different spring rates than GT's?? can i still use them

Hey Jer quick question for ya I purchashed the Eibach coilovers when the summer sale was on but the coilovers part# is for a 2010 Mustang GT mine is a 2011 Shelby with a different part# yet it states on the your website that it fits 2007-2012 Shelby's Shelbys should have different spring rates than GT's?? can i still use them

+1

My understanding was these are ok on 2011-12 GT500's as long as you install the Caster/Camber kit.

$144.99 is what I call an "Everyday Low Price"... ;)

Fair enough! I am too cheap though being that I work in retail! I am always looking for the lowest possible price!!

How much smaller is the logo in comparison to the one on the other thread? If it's a lot smaller, is it possible to get the larger logo?

Logo will be this same size. Only posted that to exhibit what logo it would be. The picture from the other thread was an older version of these that is no longer available.

Jer, i hate to sound impatient, and i know you are a SUPER busy man doing all you do for us Shelby enthusiasts, but could you please give me an update on the pro-plus rears. I am really anxious to put my front kit on but i don't want to do that without an upgrade for the rear. I know inventory can be a major pain, so any info on what you can give me would be great and very much appreciated. Thanks

Jer, i hate to sound impatient, and i know you are a SUPER busy man doing all you do for us Shelby enthusiasts, but could you please give me an update on the pro-plus rears. I am really anxious to put my front kit on but i don't want to do that without an upgrade for the rear. I know inventory can be a major pain, so any info on what you can give me would be great and very much appreciated. Thanks

Call me tomorrow, I'll give it my best shot.

Jer

Picked up the rear Eradispeed Plus 2 rotor upgrade today. I was hoping to get rear matching calipers, but this will at least get the rotors to look similar. Thank you for the great price on these!

Question regarding the rear Eradispeed plus 2 Rear Brake set.

Is this the same kit that was for sale in the 2010 - 2011 Shelby Performance parts catalog?

The reason I ask is the picture in the catalog shoes the drilled holes in a row of 4. The picture of the set that is now on sale shoes a row of 3?

Also do the rotors match the rotors of the Shelby Plus Brake System except for the number of drilled holes?

Question regarding the rear Eradispeed plus 2 Rear Brake set.

Is this the same kit that was for sale in the 2010 - 2011 Shelby Performance parts catalog?

The reason I ask is the picture in the catalog shoes the drilled holes in a row of 4. The picture of the set that is now on sale shoes a row of 3?

Also do the rotors match the rotors of the Shelby Plus Brake System except for the number of drilled holes?

The photo in that catalog looks like the Eradispeed front kit picture was used, so that is a typo. The rear rotors are 3 hole, and do otherwise match the fronts. They are a great upgrade for people with improved Baer front kits.

Jer

Thanks for the reply!

So you are saying the rear set will match the front in looks other than the number of holes drilled?

Yes. I used to have them on my car, they were a good visual match for my Extreme+ front set.

Jer

Archived