TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New server problems

twobjshelbys

Getting this quite a bit over the past few days

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@teamshelby.invisionzone.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Usually preceded by a long timeout with the error on a retry for 5 minutes

Upgrades....? :shrug:

When did that happen :waiting:

:headscratch:

:hysterical2:

Not even able to access the site using my Android phone. A lot of interanl server errors.

Same from my iPhone. But eventually it works.

:hysterical2:

Same from my iPhone. But eventually it works.

I keep gettimg dragged to a web page that says default website page. I don't know what happened but it just started happening only when trying to use the mobile site.

It's ironic that I got to Vegas, had a little snack, won some money at craps, bought dinner back to the room signed in, read a few topics, went to visit this topic and guess what error I got ? :)

P.S. Just to be certain I point out the problems because it is not valid to assume just because they happen that those responsible know about them. Seriously it happens all the time. I got a question in the hallway yesterday just before I was getting to leave about a problem someone saw and they assumed I knew about it... Nope. Now I do, and now my next week is taken when I thought I would have time to work on something that I've needed to get to for 6 months.

• 5 weeks later...

Team Shelby was moved to a server that's hosted by the same company that makes the software that powers everything.

Like many of you, I've seen the same messages when logging into the site myself. Not pleased right now.

Robert - Find a new job in a different industry because you suck!

Robert - Find a new job in a different industry because you suck!

:nonono:

Even if he does, and Robert doesn't. Who the folk are you?

And why do you even visit this site? To spew your venom and get your rocks off?

Archived