TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member in Ky

Ky GT500

Hi folks,

Just joined the group. My name is John and I've ordered a 2014 GT500 coupe in Sterling Grey w/ black stripes, black interior, regular heated leather seats, SVT track pack, Shaker pro, Shelby cover.

Super excited about this, can hardly wait! I'm 50 and feel like a teenager waiting on this.

Loved Mustangs since I've been driving, owned 4 '69 Mustangs, one coupe, 2 sportsroof, 1 Mach1, currently own a '08 GT Vert that will be traded in on this beast. A friend of mine let me drive his '10 GT500 a few years back and fell in love with the power. Never thought I would be able to own one much less a brand new one but it's about to happen. My dealer I've bought from the last few years has ordered it and I'm buying at MSRP.

Nice site and hope to add to it.

Thanks,

John

Congratulations on your new car, and welcome to Team Shelby. Wow 50 years old, your just a child compared to some of us. :hysterical: I f you are ever out slumming I live in Georgetown Ky. Harley

Not too far. There is a very active Mustang club in Lexington. I'n 63 and have a matching number pair of GTH's for toys. Maybe we can get together sometime this summer.

Archived