TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 SGT Scoop & Stripes

Mark Miller

Bringing back a tired old topic. I've been denied all attempts for warranty replacement (over three years' worth of patience for nothing). I surrender. Is it possible for Shelby to quote the cost for a replacement hood scoop and a complete set of stock stripes for my 2007 SGT(CSM 07SGT0527)? I'm on the fence about re-installing the stripes, but the scoop is an embarrassment. Finally, on the tech support side, can anyone tell me if it's possible to make the replacement scoop functional? I know about the Chip Beck scoop but am hoping the Shelby part is less spendy.

Shelby GT restricted parts like this can be ordered from Kameron at 702-942-7325 X 115

Jer

I knew the Scoope and Stripes could be ordered but how about the hood pins used on the '08 SGT's? The billet plates on my SGT were pretty gnarled when I purchased my SGT new.

This is the better of the two.

gallery_24566_819_6550.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guidance Jer. I'll be in Las Vegas next Friday (3-29). Thinking about stopping by.

Please do!

Jer

I talked to Kam the other day also. I will have to decide whether to paint them or go with the vinyl. I have a good paint and body shop here so I can go either way. I'm sure the stripe kit would last. Either way the removal of the existing stripes can be labor intensive. I will probably end up with the kit. Oh yah,this is for my wifes new purchase, 2008 SGT-C.

I talked to Kam the other day also. I will have to decide whether to paint them or go with the vinyl. I have a good paint and body shop here so I can go either way. I'm sure the stripe kit would last. Either way the removal of the existing stripes can be labor intensive. I will probably end up with the kit. Oh yah,this is for my wifes new purchase, 2008 SGT-C.

One of my favorite cars! Let us know if we can help with anything, we have virtually every original part for that car (floor mats, owner's manual supplements, etc...)

Jer

Thanks Jer, I'm sure she will be after several items. She was eyeballing several items on my car today. LOL

:hysterical:

Jer

Just wanted to say that Kameron took my order for a scoop and trunk letters last Thursday. He was great to work with. Can't do the stripes yet because I have to pay Uncle Obama first. Looking forward to getting the new items installed.

• 4 weeks later...

The hood scoop is $170 from SPP. I priced the stripe kit awhile back and I thnk the entire kit was around $950 or so. I had mine removed and painted on. IMO the only way to go.

Archived