TEAM SHELBY FORUM

16th Annual Mustangs and Mustangs-Legends Havin' Fun

VNMSNK

Just curious to know who is attending and see if you want to meet up for breakfast Saturday morning and drive in together? I am planning to drive down Friday night because I will be bringing my family to this one.

I, like Jim, am not planing on going to the show. If you twist my arm i think i could be talked in to going to see the mouse.

Vic

Rumor has it that Orkin has taken care of that rodent problem.

Just curious to know who is attending and see if you want to meet up for breakfast Saturday morning and drive in together? I am planning to drive down Friday night because I will be bringing my family to this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I will not be attending this show after all on Saturday. I got a little concerned about the show field, but that is not the reason for the change of plans. I am still going to be in Orlando the same weekend, so I would still love to meet up at breakfast and catch up with everyone that has time on the way to the show or just get together for a little while on Saturday morning if not. PM me or post if you would like to meet and where and what time is good for each of you. I figure something along I-4 for Sam on the way down if that works.

All,

I'll be coming from the West (Tampa) side of Polk City - I don't know if that'll work out for everyone so I may miss breakfast.

I'll be dragging my nephew along with his 05' GT Transformer "Barricade" (work-in-progress). Probably will also have "The Other Bill Hamilton" tagging along as well!

Sam

I will be at a Universal Hotel this time...Have passes for both Disney and Universal. I am up for meeting anywhere you guys want. Plenty of choices so just let me know what you guys like or recommend. We will likely visit the mouse late Friday and Universal on Saturday/early Sunday. I need to spend some time with my little guy. I have been working a lot as retail requires much. My wife hates attending car shows, so I try and combine them with other activities as much as possible. She does however allow me to spend money on cars and parts without grief which makes her the best wife in the world! We are going to Asheville, NC for the 4th of July so I can attend Stars, Stripes, and Stangs. Janet's family lives in NC, so they will be coming to spend time with us/her while I hit the show venues. Sam, if I miss you, I will see you next week in the send off to NC for those that are making that trip(wish I could!)

David - Sounds good, I'll see you at the send off (with 2 Large T-shirts!)

I think I have everyone's t-shirt order correct, but I will bring extras along just in case!

Jim I'll see you at the send off with yours and Joe's shirts!

Sam

Probably going to double post this, but here goes anyway:

T-shirt orders so far:

David and Jim - See you guys at the send off! David gets 2 - Large, Jim gets 1 - 2XL, and Jim is also picking up a Large for Joe!

Tom - Hook up with me at the show, I've got 2 - XL and 1 - Small, for you!

More "in the box" if anyone else wants one!

Sam

Archived