TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much is Premium Gas where you live?

Hovering around 4.00 a gal here in West Chester Pa for 93. Another good reason to keep driving the Musclecars while we can still get High Octane Fuel for them! My 70'Big Block is on the hairy edge of pinging running Sunoco 93...

I can get racing fuel within 10 miles of home if I really need it! I'm worried about the 15% Ethanol that's coming ..... :rant2:

Don't know...don't care...don't look...it don't matter...

Ya gotta have it!

B)

I didn't buy my 'premium ONLY' cars for fuel economy.....

So, who cares?

BB,

ya beat me to it...I was pretty much going to say the exact same thing....

When I start caring, I'll buy a VW TDi

$3.99 per gallon for 93 octane in Charlotte, NC.... so I drive a couple more miles to SC and pay $3.69 for premium. Interesting how the gas prices change so radically per state, but it makes the drive worth it. My Expedition has a 30 gallon tank... suddenly $.30 a gallon less adds up.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I remember my college days driving my Saleen and happily filling up for $.99 per gallon for premium. The price per gallon has quadroupled in 20 years. Scary when you think about it. It will be interesting to see if US gas prices drop as we are tapping into more domestic oil up in North Dakota using the fracking technique. I certainly hope so.

$3.99 per gallon for 93 octane in Charlotte, NC.... so I drive a couple more miles to SC and pay $3.69 for premium. Interesting how the gas prices change so radically per state, but it makes the drive worth it. My Expedition has a 30 gallon tank... suddenly $.30 a gallon less adds up.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I remember my college days driving my Saleen and happily filling up for $.99 per gallon for premium. The price per gallon has quadroupled in 20 years. Scary when you think about it. It will be interesting to see if US gas prices drop as we are tapping into more domestic oil up in North Dakota using the fracking technique. I certainly hope so.

If it's not Greed, it's Taxes that drive the prices up. Mostly GREED.

gas prices change every few days it can go up .40 or down .45.

Just put the Credit Card in the pump and pay the bill at the end of the month. Nothing you can do about it they have you by the short hairs.

Archived