TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much is Premium Gas where you live?

Waaaay ,Waaaay too much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to change the tax law exemptions for big oil Profits of 110 BILLION last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the secret. Tax them more and your price will go down. :headscratch:

$3.79 in Texarkana, Arkansas and while we are on the subject this is for a 10% alcohol blend. There are only two stations that sell gas without an alcohol blend in our city. I don't know what everyone elses experience is, but when I use this and it is about 30 cents more per gallon I can really feel the difference in performance and engine sound. Anyone else experience this or is it just my imagination.

GG

Waaaay ,Waaaay too much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to change the tax law exemptions for big oil Profits of 110 BILLION last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More taxes will simply be passed onto the consumer.

35 cents of every gallon I buy here is only State tax, nevermind federal.

Tax tax spend spend is taking us all down, little by little.

I heard that the government makes 4 times as much money on a gallon of gas than the oil companies do, without doing ANY of the work. Nice.

Looks like $3.79 for e10 91

$3.89 for 100% gas 91 here in okc.

A couple months ago diesel was almost a dollar more than premium. Stuff has caught up quick. Clowns around here claim its due to the "summer blend" coming back. Too bad they used the "winter blend" excuse back in November

Looks like $3.79 for e10 91

$3.89 for 100% gas 91 here in okc.

A couple months ago diesel was almost a dollar more than premium. Stuff has caught up quick. Clowns around here claim its due to the "summer blend" coming back. Too bad they used the "winter blend" excuse back in November

Vandy,

Where in OKC?

My daughter lives about 30 min south in Noble. We are supposed to go visit in June. Would like to meet you and have a meal? We will be flying in so no Shelby for me, but still would like to meet another TS member.

Archived