TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 CF parts

kenmath23

Our original supplier went out of business, and I've been frantically searching for a new source that can make them the way we want them.

It's easy for us to buy them kinda rough, then we hand-work them and do a clearcoat paintjob in-house. But I can't sell them to customers rough, so I'm looking for "retail-ready" pieces, and it's not easy to get good ones!

I'll have a HUGE announcement here on the forums when I finally get this problem solved, BELIEVE ME! :hysterical:

Jer

Our original supplier went out of business, and I've been frantically searching for a new source that can make them the way we want them.

It's easy for us to buy them kinda rough, then we hand-work them and do a clearcoat paintjob in-house. But I can't sell them to customers rough, so I'm looking for "retail-ready" pieces, and it's not easy to get good ones!

I'll have a HUGE announcement here on the forums when I finally get this problem solved, BELIEVE ME! :hysterical:

Jer

Is APR not willing to do all of the parts you want or just the splitters?

Is APR not willing to do all of the parts you want or just the splitters?

APR make some wonderful parts for us, I love their products. But it's not that easy to set up a new program. I will update as things progress.

Jer

APR make some wonderful parts for us, I love their products. But it's not that easy to set up a new program. I will update as things progress.

Jer

Perhaps technocraft/klip ewing could help? They make very good CF currently for the FGT.

This is their website. http://kipewing.com/index.html

They do a lot of work with small companies like the way shelby is for example who want aluminum, magnesium, and carbon fiber after market parts. All of their stuff is the highest quality as well and most importantly they are able to do it at a cheaper cost because of their methods and capabilities. Kind of the reason why chevy, srt, and ford/shelby (for the KR) went to plasian industries for their carbon fiber methods.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps technocraft/klip ewing could help? They make very good CF currently for the FGT.

This is their website. http://kipewing.com/index.html

They do a lot of work with small companies like the way shelby is for example who want aluminum, magnesium, and carbon fiber after market parts. All of their stuff is the highest quality as well and most importantly they are able to do it at a cheaper cost because of their methods and capabilities. Kind of the reason why chevy, srt, and ford/shelby (for the KR) went to plasian industries for their carbon fiber methods.

I'd love to see them making Mustang gear.

I'd love to see them making Mustang gear.

Exactly! This company specializes in projects for small companies exactly like shelby. This would be something perfect for Jer to look into which is why I'd like to see if actually looked into it since he said he is "frantically searching"

HI!

Jer

Archived